Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2005, 04:24 AM

Default Re: I have NO idea where to post this and it doesn\'t concern poker

[ QUOTE ]
How was I supposed to know that what i said would have been held against me?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just read the post again. How were you supposed to know? You were talking to a pig.

Any pig on this forum will tell you the same thing.

Now you know why people like me hate/fear them... I'm a scumbag and they are there to bring us to justice.

Fear the police.
Old 11-07-2005, 04:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
no blow, no go. (No intoxilizer, no evidence)

"No, I never said that. I told him I'd been at the party with her and then he gave me the MIP ticket."

You have to lie well to pull this off. If you start it, stick with it, DO NOT go back on your story.

Otherwise, pay the fine I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great advice.. Tell him to lie under oath.

Geesh.
Old 11-07-2005, 04:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
no blow, no go. (No intoxilizer, no evidence)

"No, I never said that. I told him I'd been at the party with her and then he gave me the MIP ticket."

You have to lie well to pull this off. If you start it, stick with it, DO NOT go back on your story.

Otherwise, pay the fine I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great advice.. Tell him to lie under oath.

Geesh.

[/ QUOTE ]

why not? cops do.

everyone does it man, I'm just trying to educate a pup in the ways of the "justice" system.
Old 11-07-2005, 04:42 AM

Well, I think it just wasnīt your day but I wouldnīt make things worse by lieing in front of a court because this can make things a lot more complicated and expensive.I think itīs not worth the worry to save $250. Just pay the ticket and forget the whole story.
Old 11-07-2005, 04:49 AM

Plead not guilty. Hope the cop doesn't show up to testify. They don't bother much of the time for such petty offenses.

Hmmm...of course he may not be required to if they consider the report to be enough. Who knows.
Old 11-07-2005, 05:22 AM

250 is a lot when you are just a college student, unless your parents will be paying the ticket, plead not guilty. If the cop shows up(he probably won't for a freakin MIP) tell them you were not in possesion of any alchohol. MIP's mean you have alcohol in your system of you have alcohol in your possesion. You had neither of those, the cop is a dick, you do not deserve the ticket. make something up, "i thought he asked 'had i been around alcohol'" "i was nervous and confused, i had never been aproached by cops like this" but the bottom line is, you had not had anything to drink. They can't give you a ticket for shi.t like that. It's like telling a cop you had a drink 3 days before and then being issued a ticket for it. again, just deny deny deny. Don't be intimidated by the court or the judge or the cop. they will let you off.
Old 11-07-2005, 05:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just pay the ticket and forget the whole story.

[/ QUOTE ]

not in the great U-S-of-A mang... that shiz follows you, even some BS ticket like this.

Lie. LIE LIE LIE.
Old 11-07-2005, 05:34 AM

1) This goes in OOT.
2) Student Legal Services. They are on the 4th floor of the union I believe. I think they have something preworked out with prosecutors for first time MIPers that isn't too harsh. Tell them your story and they might think they there is a way to get out of it without pleading guilty. I have a friend who is a cop with the campus police there (hell he may have even busted you) regardless he said that there is a best lawyer out of the bunch at SLS. I forgot his name but he usually goes into court with a jacket, cowboy hat and one of the cowyboy metal tie things with the medal near the neck and the two strings that hand down.
Old 11-07-2005, 05:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If the cop shows up(he probably won't for a freakin MIP)

[/ QUOTE ] I personnally know a few of these officers that might have been involved in this incident and the ones I dont that are UM cops feel the same way. THEY LOVE TO SHOW UP TO COURT FOR THESE THINGS! Most of the time they get time and a half pay to sit outside a courtroom, listen to music, read a book, bullshit with their coworkers and do whatever. It may not work that way in other parts of the country but there they do.
Old 11-07-2005, 05:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If the cop shows up(he probably won't for a freakin MIP)

[/ QUOTE ] I personnally know a few of these officers that might have been involved in this incident and the ones I dont that are UM cops feel the same way. THEY LOVE TO SHOW UP TO COURT FOR THESE THINGS! Most of the time they get time and a half pay to sit outside a courtroom, listen to music, read a book, bullshit with their coworkers and do whatever. It may not work that way in other parts of the country but there they do.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is very very true. I don't understand all the talk about the cops not wanting to show up for court. Do you think they aren't paid by the hour? My cop buddies make 34k a year as their base salary. None of them come out the end of the year under 60k.
The cop telling you to move your car outside the airport is there for the same reason as the cop showing up for the court date. Overtime bitches.