Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 11-08-2005, 06:47 PM

Default Party Poker points gone and my reply

If anyone cares, I just got this e-mail and my reply is posted above. Long story short, my wife and I both had accounts at Party using the same Neteller account. She stopped playing and I could no longer fund my account after their policy change.
----------------------------------
To whom it may concern,

Per the mail below, please close the accounts of both xxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxxx immediately. At one point, my wife and I played at your site, using our join Neteller account. For whatever reason, your policy no longer allowed us to do this and you prevented me (xxxxx) from using the Neteller account to fund our Party gaming. Because my wife, xxxxx (whose account is xxxxx), has moved on from poker, that leaves me no viable way of playing at your site. This, combined with the voiding of my points below, leaves us no choice but to continue play at Empire Poker instead.

Thank you for your prompt attention,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-----------------------------------
Dear xxxx,
Our records show that your Party Points account has been inactive for more than 30 days.
The 1758 Party Points in your account expired at 23:59 hrs on 06-NOV-2005. The balance of your current Party Points account is: 0 Points. In future, should you wish to save your points, all you have to do is log in and play at a Real Money table within 30 days of your last Real Money game. NB: You must play at a Real Money table to accrue and save Party Points. Logging in alone will not prevent your Party Points from expiring. Your Party Points will expire only if you accumulate zero Party Points for a period of 30 days. See Terms and Conditions: https://secure.partypoker.com/my_acc...onditions.html So, don't lose out - keep your account active*. You'll keep the Party Points you play so hard to earn - and you'll have fun re-discovering the excitement on PartyPoker.com! See you at the tables. Sincerely, The PartyPoker.com Team * - active is defined as earning at least one Regular Player's Club Party Point every 30 days. Standard emailer Ts&Cs

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our Customer Care Department is open 24/7 and we look forward to serving you.

Sincerely Yours,
Lucy Jones
Customer Care Manager
Party Poker
Old 11-08-2005, 06:54 PM

Default Re: Party Poker points gone and my reply

Enjoy.
Old 11-08-2005, 07:07 PM

Dude, you get like 1758 points for making a deposit. This is no great loss.

Also, you stated that your wife "moved on from poker". Then you say that "leaves us to play Empire poker". Girlfriend? Gnome?

Seriously, less then 2,000 points in 30 days, I don't think either you or Party is gonna lose any sleep over this split.
Old 11-08-2005, 07:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, you get like 1758 points for making a deposit. This is no great loss.

Also, you stated that your wife "moved on from poker". Then you say that "leaves us to play Empire poker". Girlfriend? Gnome?

Seriously, less then 2,000 points in 30 days, I don't think either you or Party is gonna lose any sleep over this split.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point. My wife (not a gnome, honest) has 15000 points. Guess I'll load her up with crap gear before it closes out.
Old 11-08-2005, 07:29 PM

Yup, I just moran-ed away over 9000 pts because I've been playing at UB. I even got the initial warning email just never got around to mkaing another deposit. I would have just ordered a bunch of stuff, but I already had the hats and the only clothing available was the god awful long sleeve tshirt and the woman's jump suit and some other misc. crap. And I would have had to send them proof of my new address and yadda yadda yadda... Hell, all I ever wanted was the hoody.
Old 11-08-2005, 09:07 PM

i was gonna use my points up but the bastards took the towels away.....there were towels at some stage, wasnt there? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Edit: whats up with the censorship round here?
Old 11-08-2005, 11:49 PM

i got this too after a warning that they were about to expire.

funny thing is that it was on an account that i had closed 6 months ago.

so i didnt bother to try to do anything to prevent them from expiring.

thought that was strange though.

p.s. it was for 33,000 points.