Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2005, 01:12 PM

Default Re: Tough night and wanting to make sure I wasn\'t being too stupid

I realize what you are saying jedi. I really didn't like the flush card there, and should have just pushed on turn. That is why, looking back, I think that is the one hand I could have dropped. Then again, like I said before, I've seen people push with air in those situations or even a pocket pair (A4 isn't out of the possibility either I), particularly in the first couple hands on these things. All said though, I either should have folded to the all-in on river or got money in on turn.
Old 12-05-2005, 02:39 PM

bust, maybe fold preflop, bust.
Old 12-05-2005, 03:12 PM

Weird.. the hand converter was really messed up last night. Just looked back over hand #2 I posted and thats not how it went down at all. UTG raised to 300, then 3 callers before it got to me in the BB. I pushed because of all the money already out there. I would have folded my 88 if UTG had went all-in preflop like that. But I pushed the 88 figuring I was likely against overs (if i was called at all), and could basically triple up. Sorry it got messed up in first place. Posted right before bed and didn't realize how wrong it was. The other hands look right though.