Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-08-2005, 07:02 PM

Default ***SMALL STAKES CALCUTTA UP AND RUNNING!!!1!***

So I finally got my act together and got the small stakes calcutta up and running. The prize pool for this one will be split 70/30 between the winner and the runner-up. I made initial bids of $10 on all the entrants (except for Yugo, I only bid $1 on him [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]).

A Few Ground Rules

1. The site is set to automatically shut off the bidding on August 22 at midnight (two weeks from midnight tonight). So if you want to put in a bid but you get there too late, there's no arguing. The unix system's clock's decision is final.

2. People who win bids are required to make payments to Greke via a Party, Empire, Eurobet, or Poker Stars by Friday August 26th at midnight. PM me for details if you win. If you do not pay by this time, your bid will be cancelled and awarded to the second highest bidder.

3. I reserve the right to cancel the calcutta at any time prior to the start of the tournament. So if nobody bids or nobody pays up, I'll just cancel it. So don't be a bitch and make bids you're not intending to keep. Once all the payments are recieved, I'll post a notification here saying that the calcutta is finalized.

4. I considered taking a vig for my efforts, but decided against it. Of course, winner's are encouraged to tip me for my services. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

5. The site can be found here. If you already have a username/password for the high stakes calcutta, it will work for this one as well. If you need one, PM me.

--GH
Old 08-09-2005, 03:57 PM

Default Re: ***SMALL STAKES CALCUTTA UP AND RUNNING!!!1!***

bump.

let the trash talking begin.
Old 08-09-2005, 03:59 PM

what is this? i want in [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-09-2005, 04:08 PM

I have bid $100 bucks on myself, I will be getting it back with interest! ship it.
Old 08-09-2005, 05:21 PM

Yugo is bidding his fool head off
Old 08-09-2005, 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what is this? i want in

[/ QUOTE ]

Send me a grand; I'll let u know how you did [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-09-2005, 05:49 PM

At the moment I "own" Zen for $20 in a $480 pool...That's 23:1 odds in a 15:1 situation in which his "real odds" are prolly 3:1 or something like that....Heck, for that matter, you could get Yugo @ 48:1 and do GrekeHaus a big favor at the same time
Old 08-09-2005, 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
At the moment I "own" Zen for $20 in a $480 pool...That's 23:1 odds in a 15:1 situation in which his "real odds" are prolly 3:1 or something like that....Heck, for that matter, you could get Yugo @ 48:1 and do GrekeHaus a big favor at the same time

[/ QUOTE ]

How can his odds be 3:1 when he is going to lose his first match?!?
Old 08-09-2005, 06:00 PM

WOOO HOOO I MADE BIDS

I HEART THE INTERWEB
Old 08-09-2005, 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How can his odds be 3:1 when he is going to lose his first match?!?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Bladz: U better re-visit the Bracket-Board....Zen is a sure lock in Match #1 (100% expectation)..Then, against Beef he's another 100%'er...Now he's got a 50% deal in match #3, but if he wins that he's got another 100%'er against Yugo in the semi's....Now he faces the Dreaded Skip in the Finals and that makes him 3:1 against in the whole magilla [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]