Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments

Old 08-17-2005, 09:00 AM

Default Re: Greke\'s Guide To Good Side Betting

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'd just like to say that this is awesome, and I'm pretty sad that I'm not in it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come anyway man! There's going to be tons of side games/ random insanity. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but there's an open invite to ANYONE in the fourm who wants to come, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the part I just don't get [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].....16 2+2'er's from allover the Country (+) 3/4 "observers" get together for a virtual cagefight....GrekeHaus develops an awesome site to keep track of all kinds of "action" & nobody participates?? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]...C'mon guys & gals [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Do you think Raptor is "all-mouth" ?...Then, bet on it
[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Do you think Daliman is full of himself?...Then bet against him [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Do you think that Gigabet won't show because he's afraid that someone will "pull back the green curtain"?..Then bet "no show"
[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Do you think that Yugo is better than a million to one against?...Then bet on it [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Do you think that just because ZEN doesn't post alot he also doesn't know anything about poker?..Then bet on it [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 08-17-2005, 11:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'd just like to say that this is awesome, and I'm pretty sad that I'm not in it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come anyway man! There's going to be tons of side games/ random insanity. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but there's an open invite to ANYONE in the fourm who wants to come, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the part I just don't get [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].....16 2+2'er's from allover the Country (+) 3/4 "observers" get together for a virtual cagefight....GrekeHaus develops an awesome site to keep track of all kinds of "action" & nobody participates?? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]...C'mon guys & gals [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Do you think Raptor is "all-mouth" ?...Then, bet on it
[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] <font color="red"> only mostly mouth </font>
Do you think Daliman is full of himself?...Then bet against him [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] <font color="red"> Yeah, he's a pompous ass, but he sure can sing! </font>
Do you think that Gigabet won't show because he's afraid that someone will "pull back the green curtain"?..Then bet "no show"
[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] <font color="red"> Yes, Gig will not show because he is scared...... </font> [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Do you think that Yugo is better than a million to one against?...Then bet on it [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] <font color="red"> He is at LEAST as good as 1000-1 </font>
Do you think that just because ZEN doesn't post alot he also doesn't know anything about poker?..Then bet on it [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] <font color="red"> I think he knows more about Faith, Wanting Your Sex, and Freedom, (in 2 different ways even!) </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-17-2005, 11:13 AM

You are, of course correct. I sit corrected and blame getting shafted by a cheater in a $550 cash pot last night, alng with tiredness, with some good old-fashioned stupidity thrown in for good measure.
Old 08-17-2005, 03:37 PM

Default Re: O.K.....NOW WE\'RE COOKING

Eight of my proposed bets (outa 30) have been "matched".
ComeOn you Non-Believers [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 08-17-2005, 03:38 PM

I looked for the millionne on Yugo but didn't find it.
Old 08-17-2005, 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I looked for the millionne on Yugo but didn't find it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently you have forgotten that Yugo &amp; Greke "slept" together in college....YaThink that Yugo might have some influence over the site-administrator....BTW; Greke took away my site-co/admin powers because ForumBot somehow got a password [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 08-17-2005, 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to hijack this post, but when exactly are you guys gonna be there?

Anyone need a roomate?
Old 08-17-2005, 06:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone need a roomate?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lots of us are meeting @ WYNN on Friday 9/2 around Noon. Lots of shenanigans on Fri. Night...Actual tourny on Sat. &amp; Sun. at Palace Station.

Irie/Creeper/Zen &amp; others staying at PalaceStation.

You should PM the entire roster to ask about room arrangements

Try to join us...It'll be a blast
Old 08-17-2005, 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone need a roomate?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lots of us are meeting @ WYNN on Friday 9/2 around Noon. Lots of shenanigans on Fri. Night...Actual tourny on Sat. &amp; Sun. at Palace Station.

Irie/Creeper/Zen &amp; others staying at PalaceStation.

You should PM the entire roster to ask about room arrangements

Try to join us...It'll be a blast

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome. Thanks for the fast response and welcoming attitude.

I'll PM a couple people. Hopefully I'll see you there Skipper.
Old 08-17-2005, 07:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thank You Greke for your advice on how to make a wager. It seems I've been doing it all wrong for the last 50 years. [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad I could help. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

It's a tough skill to master, I know, but with another 50 years of practice you just might get there. [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]