Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-2005, 07:59 PM

Default Empire - watchout!

Hi,
I am not an experienced poker player, but an experienced businessman. Empire shows many signs of a company collapsing.

Mainly this:
Customer support does not manage to defend the company's actions in any sensible way. It means they are either hiding something, or ashamed of something or they realize they are on a sunken ship and only makes sure they don't do anything they will be blamed for. Either way, bad.
Old 05-06-2005, 08:04 PM

Default Re: Empire - watchout!

i find their confusing responses on this matter to be consistent with the kind of support party/skins ALWAYS give.

that's about the only thing about this situation that is NOT unusual.
if there reponses actually made sense and addressed the issue then THAT would be noteworthy given their history of almost NEVER doing that.

so i wouldn't read too much into the fact that they are their normal incompetent selves.
Old 05-06-2005, 08:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi,
I am not an experienced poker player, but an experienced businessman. Empire shows many signs of a company collapsing.

Mainly this:
Customer support does not manage to defend the company's actions in any sensible way. It means they are either hiding something, or ashamed of something or they realize they are on a sunken ship and only makes sure they don't do anything they will be blamed for. Either way, bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or, like always, they have no information because they aren't given any. Poker CS are simple drones who do nothing more than what the card in front of them says to do. (And the card doesn't need to have anything to do with your request or problem for them to use it).
Old 05-06-2005, 08:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i find their confusing responses on this matter to be consistent with the kind of support party/skins ALWAYS give.

that's about the only thing about this situation that is NOT unusual.
if there reponses actually made sense and addressed the issue then THAT would be noteworthy given their history of almost NEVER doing that.

so i wouldn't read too much into the fact that they are their normal incompetent selves.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn your cat-like speed microbob.
Old 05-06-2005, 08:23 PM

Why start a new thread on Empire when there's about 25 of them going?
Old 05-06-2005, 08:25 PM

why be part of it if you feel it doesn't need to be here?
Old 05-06-2005, 11:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi,

Mainly this:

[/ QUOTE ]

No, their staff is incompetent.
Old 05-07-2005, 08:43 AM

Dear Vincent,

Thank you for contacting customer support.

We want to inform you that this account has been randomly checked and found to be consist with suspicious and wrongful actions that we don’t support at EmpirePoker.com. For this reason, we regret to inform you that the account has been closed permanently by management. Unfortunately, the process is not reversible.

[/block]

I have no idea how. I only have 1 account. I never used any program - unless Tracker is now banned.
Old 05-07-2005, 08:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I have no idea how. I only have 1 account. I never used any program - unless Tracker is now banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

How many of you guys that have had closed accounts used PT or another similar program while playing Empire?
Old 05-07-2005, 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How many of you guys that have had closed accounts used PT or another similar program while playing Empire?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have NOT had my account closed and I've used PT and GT+ both while playing at Empire for the record.