View Poll Results: Who will win?
New England 59 80.82%
Philadelphia 14 19.18%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-13-2005, 11:19 PM

Default Re: Blue $1 or Blue 25¢

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think that it would be best for everyone, if the blue and white chips, were each offered in a $0.25 and $1.00 denomination.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will not be ordering a different color denom for anyone. Each color (7) will have a chosen denomination, and only one denomination. To help alleviate the $1 white chip disagreement, I am making three blanks. Blue, white, and orange will be offered in their denom version and blank version.

Ten

[/ QUOTE ]

That's one way to bow to others' complaints.

Is it that much different to have a blue $1 or a blue non denom? Or a white $1 and a white non-denom? etc...
Old 03-14-2005, 12:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think that it would be best for everyone, if the blue and white chips, were each offered in a $0.25 and $1.00 denomination.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will not be ordering a different color denom for anyone. Each color (7) will have a chosen denomination, and only one denomination. To help alleviate the $1 white chip disagreement, I am making three blanks. Blue, white, and orange will be offered in their denom version and blank version.

Ten

[/ QUOTE ]

That's one way to bow to others' complaints.

Is it that much different to have a blue $1 or a blue non denom? Or a white $1 and a white non-denom? etc...

[/ QUOTE ]

i think all seven colors should be blank and denominated. also, we should have all combinations of denominations. plaques too. and all chips should have a choice of clay and ceramic. and i think the theme should be phil hellmuth.
Old 03-14-2005, 12:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
and i think the theme should be phil hellmuth.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA, sweet.
Old 03-14-2005, 02:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ten

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to nay-say here Ten, but why not take the next step and make all 7 available as blanks rather than just three?

Oh, I think the Isis is great. The $25 has been one of my favorites (along with the $1) the whole time.
Old 03-14-2005, 09:46 AM

Default Re: Pharaoh\'s Club Paulson chips - Pre-Order Thread

Ten,

The chips are awesome. I'm pretty sure I will be buying around 400-500 or so, just waiting to see a few more decisions made before I decide to jump in for sure.

Great job man.
Old 03-14-2005, 11:58 AM

Ten,

I remember this question being asked, but I didn't see(read) and answer so I'll ask it again. Is this order a one-time shot or will Apache or Trademark be selling these exact chips afterwards(albeit at an increased price)? Just wondering if I(we) need to consider spares or the complete set we want - up front.

Also, if they will be available - is it possible to work out a deal with Apache, or whomever the reseller is going to be, to boost our initial buy to 250,000(partening with the reseller) to get a better price?

Keep up the outstanding work.
Old 03-14-2005, 12:09 PM

%Those mockups look really good, 10. Nice work. I got some of the home paulson samples, and I really liked everything about the chips. Evertyhing but the inlay, that is, I think that eqyptian theme looks damn good.

I want to be in on this, but I need a few more days before i can commit to the preorder, I dont want to back out on youse guys
Old 03-14-2005, 12:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
WHOA, you changed the $1 to white? I thought you were going with blue?

Anyways, if you decide to have a $1 Blue I will be down for 2500 chips. The white paulsons look horrible after 2 hours of play.

[/ QUOTE ]

My samples are grimy as hell. The white espically. The orange does show the grime, but the white just makes it worse b/.c of the offwhite on the edge spots.

I would definetly prefer the blue as a $1 chip sinec those are used so much more and would show the dirt less. I just worry about cash games and the denoms. But it doesnt matter to me, since you are offerering the blue in nondenom, too.
Old 03-14-2005, 01:12 PM

Default dirty chip pics. large images.

more filthy chip pics. these are this dirty after two weeks. and i cleaned them once already. yes, yes, i did shake them around in a pillowcase. but i didn't abuse them besides that. i learned to shuffle with them, and have been doing so several hours a day since. sorry about the size...

Old 03-14-2005, 01:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is this order a one-time shot or will Apache or Trademark be selling these exact chips afterwards(albeit at an increased price)? Just wondering if I(we) need to consider spares or the complete set we want - up front.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, While encourage you to buy as many as possible to help the group buy, I can say that they weill almost surely be available for some months asfte rthe group buy. I can't really say for sure past that. In order to have credit card sales, I'll HAVE to use a vendor of some sort, but it will add to price (an essential service).

[ QUOTE ]
Also, if they will be available - is it possible to work out a deal with Apache, or whomever the reseller is going to be, to boost our initial buy to 250,000(partening with the reseller) to get a better price?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is an interesting concept. I'll look into it.

Ten