Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip

Old 04-16-2002, 07:39 PM

Default Watch Out! I\'m Coming To Take Your Loot [img]/images/wink.gif[/img]

That's right. You Las Vegas regulars better be careful and heed my warning! I've been studing the 2+2 books, and posting and reading on this forum back when there was only one forum many moons ago.

I can tell how smart you are about poker just from reading your posts. Some of you have been betting when you should be checking, folding when you should be calling, checking when you should be betting, calling when you should be raising, or just plain checking, calling, or raising at the wrong time. I know all your mistakes. [img]/images/biggrin.gif[/img]

Since, I know you all. That means YOU the regular Las Vegas poker player will not be happy [img]/images/frown.gif[/img] when I sit down at your table to play Limit Hold'em and Omaha 8 or Better.

I'll be arriving at Binion's on the 20th so I can take advantage of all the Limit Hold'em losers that are depressed from all their bad beats from the limit tournament. So, you regular Vegas players better watch you step around me.

If the action at Binion's is not good, I'll be going to the Bellagio to terrorize your table. So, all you $10-$20 and $15-$30 players better be prepaired to hand over all your loot to me.

I'll be very busy the next few days reading my new Sklansky book TPFAP. I just received it today and don't have much time to read it before my trip, so I will not be posting and reading much here until after I get back home. Anyway, I'll be looking forward to sitting at your tables. So how do you like THAT! [img]/images/wink.gif[/img]

You will know who I am when you notice your pyramid of chips gets reduced to a couple of columns. I'll be the tourist with a digital camera on my right, and my MD recorder/player on my left. I might even record the conversations at the tables.

Remember, I gave you fair warning. [img]/images/smile.gif[/img]

Mark

Old 04-16-2002, 10:33 PM

Default Re: Watch Out! I\'m Coming To Take Your Loot [img]/images/wink.gif[/img]

i just sent a team down to vegas to follow you around and take you off. after reading all your posts they know exactly how you play. thanks for the loot.
Old 04-16-2002, 11:00 PM

Default Re: Watch Out! I\'m Coming To Take Your Loot [img]/images/wink.gif[/img]

Mark- the Babe is waiting for you. I can be found at the Mirage or Bellagio most days between 11:30-5PM. You will know me when you see me. Hope to meet you next week and I am looking forward to your donation. Have a safe trip. Babe
Old 04-16-2002, 11:26 PM

Default Beware of the Railbirds!

Hi Mark:

Just beware of the (nasty) poker railbirds :-)

That said, good luck in Vegas!

Take no prisoners!

Centurion
Old 04-17-2002, 11:40 AM

I'll be in LV from the 19th to the 29th; but I'm not coming to take the loot of the locals, I'll be on a sacred mission, annointed by the poker gods, to punish the hubris of all the hometown heroes like you who are coming for the WSOP.

Old 04-17-2002, 04:39 PM

Have you played poker in a cardroom before?
Old 04-17-2002, 08:10 PM

Ray,

I just decided to take a break from reading my new Sklansky book TPFAP. Look at all these responses I'm getting.

Anyway, it's good to know that you will not be in town again. I do like you Ray, so don't get mad at me. You should be thanking me for promoting your High Low Split Poker and Seven Card Stud books from all my previous excursions to Vegas. What are you doing with all that cash that Mason has given you anyway?

I hate to break the news to you, but the Vegas regulars are going to take your teams bankroll away. I'm going to lead them to the Keno pit which is now conveniently located inside the poker room at the Mirage. When they are ready to play cards PokerBabe(aka) will be there accepting deposits. The rest of your bankroll will be spent on the FossilMan(aka Greg) Keno system. The same one he used your bankroll on last time.

I know earlier this year you had to go to California to replenish your bandroll after FossilMan took care of your team last time. But, you still have not learned your lesson. Don't you remember that money that you lost in California playing limit hold'em? Well, the players at that table were from my team The California Poker Triad Club. I specifically sent them out there to take you off. [img]/images/wink.gif[/img]

Furthermore, Lucky Chances will no longer be safe for you. Tommy wised up to you and he's calling in the troops for backup along with Carl. Anyway, the only chance you will have to make money in California will be now. Because after the WSOP my team along with Tommy's will clean your whistle.

Then finally, you will be desperate for cash and you will have to write the BBPFAP book for Mason. You would be better off having your team paint your outhouse and cabin. This way you would be able to hold on to your loot. [img]/images/smile.gif[/img]

Mark "The Tourist"

Old 04-17-2002, 08:16 PM

PokerBabe,

You're a real pro babe. [img]/images/smile.gif[/img] Wishing me a safe trip and offering to make deposits. On top of it you even have bankers hours.

Good Luck

Mark

Old 04-17-2002, 08:18 PM

Default Re: Beware of the Railbirds!

Hi Centurion,

I'll heed the warning.

Good Luck

Mark

Old 04-17-2002, 08:19 PM

Hi Alan,

Good luck on your conquest. May the Gods be with you.

Mark