Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2005, 05:21 PM

Default Bonus Whoring Questions

I'm new to bonus whoring and getting bonuses in general. I've been playing on Party for over a year and have yet to take advantage of a single bonus other than the initial deposit bonus. I just realized yesterday, looking at some posts in this forum how much I am missing out.

So I deposited some money into a Pokerroom and Ultimate Bet account and got the intial deposit bonus. By the way what method of payment do you use? I am currently using Firepay but heard Neteller is better. Anyway, how do I go about achieving these bonuses, just play until my Points reach the level for the bonus to be achieved or what? Then can I cash out immediately and move to a new site or do I have to wait a certain time period. Also, are the bonuses only for signing up new with the site or are there other ways of obtaining a bonus?

Lastly, what sites do you guys go to on a regular basis or what steps do you take. I was reading Bonus Whoring 101 on the bonuswhores.com website and was wondering if anyone thought It would be a good idea to follow.

Sorry for the many questions but I would love to get started bonus whoring instead of just paying endless rake at Party and not getting any money back other than my own profits playing.
Old 12-06-2005, 05:37 PM

Default Re: Bonus Whoring Questions

Everyone will agree to follow the bonuswhores guide. If you're playing pretty low limits then UB and Pokerroom have really louzy clearing rates. See the bonuswhores grid to see which sites clear at the best rates.
Old 12-06-2005, 07:06 PM

What is a reload? I saw it a few times on this forum and have no idea what it is. What site currently do you recommend going to for bonuses? I should be done with UB by tommorow but Pokerroom is taking forever.
Old 12-06-2005, 08:48 PM

Reload just means a bonus that's open for existing customers, not just new ones. Bet365 has a great 100 sign up + 100 reload bonus that clears really quick. 5x for the reload; not sure about the sign up. Pokerplex has a 50/mo for 300 played (not raked!) hands bonus, but it's currently in flux. Just check out bonuswhores.com for the best current deals.