Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 12-09-2005, 06:02 PM

Default Say one created a new Party account..

.. New e-mail, same information. Now, this person knows he will get flagged eventually for having more than one account. Said person will request that his old account become closed and to keep the new account active.

To fund his new account in this scenario, is it safe to Inter-Account Transfer money from the old account to the new one?
Old 12-09-2005, 06:29 PM

Default Re: Say one created a new Party account..

That seems like a great way to get your account flagged, frozen, and seized.
Old 12-09-2005, 08:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

do they actually take the money in your account for having two account at one site? its not like you are running a bot. furthermore its not their money?

i know party isn't always reasonable, rational, or predictable but it seems like a pretty big penalty for a rather small offence (i think there have to be a lot of cases of people 'innocently' making a new account)

could someone link me to a thread or relate to me a story where someone has had money siezed just for opening a duplicate account?
Old 12-09-2005, 08:46 PM

Can you not wothdrawl from old account? Or tell party to transfer it over when they close your old account?
Old 12-09-2005, 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

do they actually take the money in your account for having two account at one site? its not like you are running a bot. furthermore its not their money?

i know party isn't always reasonable, rational, or predictable but it seems like a pretty big penalty for a rather small offence (i think there have to be a lot of cases of people 'innocently' making a new account)

could someone link me to a thread or relate to me a story where someone has had money siezed just for opening a duplicate account?

[/ QUOTE ]

No they don't take your money. They just transfer any money from the old acct to the new one.
Old 12-09-2005, 09:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
furthermore its not their money?

[/ QUOTE ]

So let's see, you want to purposely defraud a company and you think it's a "small offense". Party support might suck, but when it comes to the PayPro people & their security department, they are top notch.

They know why you opened a new account and closed your old one. When you do things like this, you're only asking for future problems.

If you do a search, you will find times where people claimed to have money frozen. The latest I remember did eventually get the deposit reversed but that was after weeks of fighting.
Old 12-09-2005, 09:14 PM

BTW, who are all these stupid affiliates out there that are letting their "clients" do these things? I guess it's all those smash & grab affiliates out there because your rakeback won't last long doing such things.
Old 12-09-2005, 09:24 PM

u can't have two accounts at the same time...cash of account 1 first.

Old 12-09-2005, 10:30 PM

sounds like a good way to get your $$ taken
Old 12-10-2005, 12:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
furthermore its not their money?

[/ QUOTE ]

So let's see, you want to purposely defraud a company and you think it's a "small offense". Party support might suck, but when it comes to the PayPro people & their security department, they are top notch.

They know why you opened a new account and closed your old one. When you do things like this, you're only asking for future problems.

If you do a search, you will find times where people claimed to have money frozen. The latest I remember did eventually get the deposit reversed but that was after weeks of fighting.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have no idea what you are talking about... Not the first time.

I have opened about 10 different party poker accounts and never once have had my account siezed and funds taken.. They don't care as long as you don't have more than one active account.