Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2005, 12:49 PM

Default Social Secuirty Verification for Neteller?

Did anyone have to due this? My local social security office is a like of 29238343432 people waiting for food stamps & social security benefits. Always like 2-3 hour wait. I don't think I can bypass it, just wondering if anyone had to do this.

I have firepay so it's no big deal and just cashing out of party to my bank acct right now, but I'd still like to have an account.
Old 10-12-2005, 01:02 PM

Default Re: Social Secuirty Verification for Neteller?

[ QUOTE ]
Did anyone have to due this? My local social security office is a like of 29238343432 people waiting for food stamps & social security benefits. Always like 2-3 hour wait. I don't think I can bypass it, just wondering if anyone had to do this.

I have firepay so it's no big deal and just cashing out of party to my bank acct right now, but I'd still like to have an account.

[/ QUOTE ]

No I never had to do the SSN (social security number) thing.

Also, you said that you cashout directly to your bank account via Party Poker? Obviously you are using the routing number/account number option thingy. LOL!

My question is... how long does it usually take before the funds are in your bank account to access? Also are you a preferred player? AKA did you fill out and get accepted with the preferred player application?
Old 10-12-2005, 01:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They recently (last year or so) changed this to add that, I've had an account there for probably 3 years now and when I signed up they didn't ask for it. I hate giving that chit out but I do like the ATM card they have its tizzzzzight

Seth
Old 10-12-2005, 01:13 PM

Well, I should excuse myself. I'm just starting party now, but I used to cash out on Empire via Direct to my bank account which took 3-7. I haven't signed up for any prefered player because I mostly play stars turbos, testing mode for party right now.
Old 10-12-2005, 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, I should excuse myself. I'm just starting party now, but I used to cash out on Empire via Direct to my bank account which took 3-7. I haven't signed up for any prefered player because I mostly play stars turbos, testing mode for party right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh, yeah just figured I would ask.

This is the method that I cashout using as well at Party, however I do have the preferred player app all done. It takes about 2 days for me.
Old 10-12-2005, 01:18 PM

Ok, guess I'll just wait in line one day soon, but I guess no big deal in the mean time. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]