Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2005, 03:43 PM

Default Eurobet - Account Closed

Played on eurobet this morning and was fine. Tried just now and got this message:
"Your account has been closed. You will not be able to log on or play. If you believe you ahve received this in error, please contact our customer support."

Anyone ever have a problem like this? I still had money on the site, and I don't even know if I'll be able to get it out. The only reason I can see them closing it, is because I already have an account at Party. This is really really frustrating me.
Old 02-03-2005, 03:49 PM

Default Re: Eurobet - Account Closed

[ QUOTE ]
Played on eurobet this morning and was fine. Tried just now and got this message:
"Your account has been closed. You will not be able to log on or play. If you believe you ahve received this in error, please contact our customer support."

Anyone ever have a problem like this? I still had money on the site, and I don't even know if I'll be able to get it out. The only reason I can see them closing it, is because I already have an account at Party. This is really really frustrating me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just signed up for eurobet yesterday but haven't deposited yet. I know it's not what you want to hear, but e-mail support, and hope that they are more helpful than multi or intertops. I don't think they would close you for having a party account, there's just too many instances of that happening.
Old 02-03-2005, 04:29 PM

Location: Poker is like sex, I have no idea what I am doing and most of the time it is done sitting infront of a computer by myself-NC

they wont close your account for this, and it was most likely closed due to an oversensitive security check. just email support and they will help you. note that they have an internal email server which will get more expedient reply's.
Old 02-04-2005, 12:30 PM

jesus christ. Over 24 hours later, they replied with this:

[ QUOTE ]

Dear Mr Lavery

Thank you for your message. We would like to inform you that your account is active.
If you would like information about your username/password we regret that we cannot give this kind of information
over the e-mailing service due to our security policy.
Please contact us by telephone on 0044 1483 765893 or use our "call me back" service.

Regards
Vicky
Eurobet Customer Service

<br>

Why was my account closed?

[/ QUOTE ]

What a load of bullcrap. I had the user/pass SAVED on my computer, so I obviously don't have a user/pass problem. I played in the morning, went to class for 2 hours, came back and tried again and it didn't work. This is ridiculously gay.
Old 02-04-2005, 12:41 PM

i opened an account at eurobet recently and AFTER deposited my money they closed my account specifically because of my party account. i dont know how i'm going to get my money back either. i'm afraid to call because i dont want them to close my other accounts. sorry to hijack your thread. just venting [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2005, 12:45 PM

they routinely do this.

they lock up the account...then you call them and say you just wanted to play the tournaments there or something....then they open it back up for you.
It's a weird formality they do that they think provides extra security or something.

My intertops acct was closed (or suspended or whatever) about 10 minutes after opening it and depositing. I called them...they said 'okay...just making sure it was really you. we're just checking to be safe' or something like that...and it was open again in about 5 minutes.

Anyway..call them. There is NO WAY that euro is going to be able to close your party acct anyway.
Old 02-04-2005, 01:06 PM

True. This is exactly what happened when I opened Multi and PokerNow. Just call them and answer some security questions.
Old 02-04-2005, 09:23 PM

wow, I never checked my party acct, but I just got an email from party:

[ QUOTE ]

Dear Greg Lavery,

We are always running checks on accounts for suspicious activity and recently found the content of some of your games to be inconsistent. We have therefore proceeded to place a temporary hold on your account until we complete a review of your game records.

We request you to kindly allow us 24-48 hours time to review the Game records and get back to you with a detailed report of our investigation.

We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation in this matter, and hope that you appreciate our efforts to remain fair to all our players.

Should you have any comments, questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at alerts@partypoker.com and we will be more than glad to assist you.

Regards,

Kamy Smith
Investigations Team for Poker
alerts@partypoker.com
http://www.partypoker.com

[/ QUOTE ]

That's closed too. I think I know why. Eurobet wouldn't take mastercard (my only source of transferring money). So I sat at a private table heads up and intentionally lost x amount of hands in order to transfer like 600 dollars between the two accounts. I think that might be what happened.
Old 02-04-2005, 09:25 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
That's closed too. I think I know why. Eurobet wouldn't take mastercard (my only source of transferring money). So I sat at a private table heads up and intentionally lost x amount of hands in order to transfer like 600 dollars between the two accounts. I think that might be what happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gee, you think? Why would they close 2 accounts that obviously participated in some sort of fraudulent play?
Old 02-04-2005, 09:26 PM

Yep that would do it!