Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2005, 01:25 AM

Default long term party skin plan

when i first discovered poker, i got a screenname at party but haven't downloaded there or any of it's skins. i plan to get set upfor rakeback in 2 of the skins-eurobet and empire (for multitabling), and use party for redeposit bonuses. is this the best plan long term financially speaking? since i've never deposited party, is there any way of getting more than the $100 deposit bonus (other than rake back)?
thanks, and i've already researched rakeback deals plenty, so don't need more offers please.
Old 02-03-2005, 01:35 AM

Default Re: long term party skin plan

Your plan looks pretty solid.

Cup
Old 02-03-2005, 02:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
when i first discovered poker, i got a screenname at party but haven't downloaded there or any of it's skins. i plan to get set upfor rakeback in 2 of the skins-eurobet and empire (for multitabling), and use party for redeposit bonuses. is this the best plan long term financially speaking? since i've never deposited party, is there any way of getting more than the $100 deposit bonus (other than rake back)?
thanks, and i've already researched rakeback deals plenty, so don't need more offers please.

[/ QUOTE ]

After you get the 100 party bonus, you can get another 20% to 100 via IGMPAY (code = IGMPAY). Other than that, wait for a reload here in a couple weeks. Also, don't forget about pokernow and multipoker. Oh, and intertops if you're in the mood to slam things against the wall.
Old 02-03-2005, 03:01 AM

that's cool that i can start with 200 instead of 100 at party. thanks for the info! i'm thinking i'd keep intertops and multipoker on reserve in case my empire or eurobet affilliate screw me at some point (cross my fingers). though i've never heard of those 2 having affiliates even. pokernow would be another option too