Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2005, 05:16 PM

Default Re: a choice of two women

*note to self*

Do NOT brag about potential hookups here.

*note(2) to self*

You're married. It won't happen anyway.
Old 12-16-2005, 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
seriously.....this is the stupidest [censored] lame ass thread ever (ok, not really, its just basically another [censored] thread among many, but whatever).

are you so [censored] stupid that you actually cant pick between the two and need us to decide? Or did you think we actually care enough about you and all 7 of your posts that we wanna hear interesting little stories about your life? Or are you just some dumb jackass who wants to be cool and post a chick thread about 2 hot girls he has to decide between banging (that prolly are like 6 and 7, not 8 and 9) on some forum you obviously dont read, because if you did youd see there are like 920398472983472 threads EXACTLY like yours.

1) Nobody cares
2) yay for you, you are capable of banging 2 really hot chicks....lets throw you a party!
3)sit down and have a little pow wow with your 2 functioning brain cells and come to the realization that only you can make the decision.

Personally, I think the right play here is just to finally admit to yourself that you like the cock popsicle, google "glory hole" and then go hang out at a highway rest stop and make some friends with similar interests.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've really grown to appreciate the subtle notes of this kinder, more gentle Alobar.
Old 12-16-2005, 05:30 PM

Do they each know that you know they are semi-friends? If not, date them both.

I am old, but back in the day taking a girl on a couple of dates didn't require monogamy. I usually dated two or girls casually in between GFs and it was never an issue.
Old 12-16-2005, 06:00 PM

If they are friends with each other they may be attracted to one another.

I'm thinking three-way.
Old 12-16-2005, 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
seriously.....this is the stupidest [censored] lame ass thread ever (ok, not really, its just basically another [censored] thread among many, but whatever).

are you so [censored] stupid that you actually cant pick between the two and need us to decide? Or did you think we actually care enough about you and all 7 of your posts that we wanna hear interesting little stories about your life? Or are you just some dumb jackass who wants to be cool and post a chick thread about 2 hot girls he has to decide between banging (that prolly are like 6 and 7, not 8 and 9) on some forum you obviously dont read, because if you did youd see there are like 920398472983472 threads EXACTLY like yours.

1) Nobody cares
2) yay for you, you are capable of banging 2 really hot chicks....lets throw you a party!
3)sit down and have a little pow wow with your 2 functioning brain cells and come to the realization that only you can make the decision.

Personally, I think the right play here is just to finally admit to yourself that you like the cock popsicle, google "glory hole" and then go hang out at a highway rest stop and make some friends with similar interests.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've really grown to appreciate the subtle notes of this kinder, more gentle Alobar.

[/ QUOTE ]

After reading his rant, I came to the conclusion that banning alobar should be a bannable offense, regardless of any awful links he posts. Where is alobarisright?
Old 12-16-2005, 06:19 PM

B if you want something with a long-term chance. A for short-term fun.
Old 12-16-2005, 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
im 22 and a graduate student. had a long-term girlfriend until about 2 months ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
and i plan to be hooking up with one of these girls in the next couple weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

if by "hooking up" you mean doing the deed, I don't see why you have to choose one or the other. If by "hooking up" you mean becoming an exclusive couple, then you likely have serious needs issues. dude, you just got out of a ltr and you want to tie yourself down again? and (it seems) just for the idea of having a ltr, not because you met your soulmate.
if the girls know you just got out of a ltr, they'll understand that you may not want to jump straight into a committed relationship just yet. take advantage of this and play the field for a while. alternatively, you can continue on with your codependant ways.
Old 12-16-2005, 06:31 PM

OK...to keep options open, do the 9 first
the 8 will figure, correctly, that she just was not good looking enough. When you come back around to her, she'll value you higher.

The 9 is young, it won't last...have your fun
Old 12-16-2005, 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

1) Nobody cares

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

After reading his rant, I came to the conclusion that banning alobar should be a bannable offense, regardless of any awful links he posts. Where is alobarisright?

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry, too hard to type when your head is under Alobar's desk.
Old 12-16-2005, 08:37 PM

You should have more posts.