Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2005, 06:28 AM

Default Re: What would you do?

[ QUOTE ]
you fold here Brad?

The way this hand came down...yeah. It is pretty easy to see that he has a flush in this spot since the 2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] is going to give him 2-pair just about never.

Even if he could any 2-pair, set or any flush in this spot...we need about 8:1 in a HU spot to call here and then call the river if we improve. The 3rd player in the pot makes things worse for us if he does have two pair since we might outdraw the BB but still lose to a rivered flush from the other guy. But it IMO that we are getting check/raised by a flush way more often then Bayes suggests (there are 45 ways that he can hold a flush and about that many that he can have a set/2pair).

Brad

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok then. But if I've been at the table for less than two orbits or it's been longer than that but this is my first raised hand then I'm calling down anyways.

Note: Since I tend to jump around tables a lot it's more important for me to develop a table image early. I don't want that image to be one who can be scared off by a turn check/raise.