Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2005, 02:58 PM

Default Re: My Dangerous Game With Pedestrians

I'll take that as a vote for sandy vag
Old 08-27-2005, 03:23 PM

you are an idiot. not only cuz you are endagering peoples lives, but think how much fun its going to be for you if you actually hit someone.

use your horn like every other Ahole in the world, and get overyouself that your commute home now takes 5 seconds longer cuz you had to wait on people. You lead a pathetic pointless life anyway and are just going to go home to sit on your couch and shove food in your face while watching TV, or make retarded posts on an internet message board, so its not like those 5 seconds matter any.
Old 08-27-2005, 03:50 PM

While I agree that it would suck to hit someone, if you are going the speed limit, in your lane, and you have a green light, it's their own damn fault if they get hit.
Old 08-27-2005, 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think your game is fine as long as you are going slow enough that if you were to hit one you would only cause a few broken bones.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is one of the worst things I've read on here in a while...and sadly - I think it's serious...
Old 08-27-2005, 04:05 PM

You're an ass. Do you understand how permenant death is? That seems like a basic question but you should think about it. Do realise you could wind up killing someones spouse, best friend, parents or child? And for what, so you can feel like a big man by scaring people away with your own little pissing contest?

Ya maybe they're dumbasses for standing so close to the road, but they don't deserve to die just because it irritates you.

Get over yourself jackass.
Old 08-27-2005, 04:17 PM

Seems I've encountered some road-rage rage here

None of you can really say if I'm an ass, because you don't know how close I'm getting, it's a very grey scale here

The same question posed in a different light:

If some one is standing in the road, how far out of your way do you have to drive? Keep at least 2 ft. between you? 10 ft.?
Old 08-27-2005, 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you are an idiot. not only cuz you are endagering peoples lives, but think how much fun its going to be for you if you actually hit someone.

use your horn like every other Ahole in the world, and get overyouself that your commute home now takes 5 seconds longer cuz you had to wait on people. You lead a pathetic pointless life anyway and are just going to go home to sit on your couch and shove food in your face while watching TV, or make retarded posts on an internet message board, so its not like those 5 seconds matter any.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-27-2005, 04:27 PM

I don't have your form of road rage but I do get pissed off with bicyclists. Why do they ride in front of you as if they're a car and how much room do I have to give them when I go around? I just don't know what the hell is going on.
Old 08-27-2005, 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I think your game is fine as long as you are going slow enough that if you were to hit one you would only cause a few broken bones.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is one of the worst things I've read on here in a while...and sadly - I think it's serious...

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you've never driven in the city before. You ought to see some of these idiots. Two feet -- two [censored] feet! -- into the intersection during rush-hour traffic!

What the [censored] are they thinking? They aren't going to win a collision with my car. Plus, if you slow down, some of the idiots think you are going to stop and they proceed to start walking across the street even though there are two other lanes to your left or right with traffic that they have to make it through.

Do I want to hit these dumbasses? No. Do they make it almost impossible not to? Yes.
Old 08-27-2005, 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

None of you can really say if I'm an ass, because you don't know how close I'm getting

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, you did say...

[ QUOTE ]
So I find myself playing this game, where I drive as close as I can to these people

[/ QUOTE ]