Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2005, 10:30 PM

Default Pretend you were writing a 2-3 page analysis on the Poisonwood Bible.

You have to write a 2-3 page analysis showing how Hippopotamus alters or contributes to your interpretaition and/or appreciation of the novel. So far, all I've got is that by understanding their habitat, I can adequately see what the geography was like in the Congo for the family that lived there. Also, one of my friends said that the river is a feared placed in the book(I haven't read it, which is why I'm posting the question on here(its due tomorrow)), so I can talk about how Hippopotamus contributes to the fear of the river. Any thoughts on those? Any idea of what else I could analyze. Thanks.
Old 05-26-2005, 10:31 PM

Default Re: Pretend you were writing a 2-3 page analysis on the Poisonwood Bib

Step 1: Light your teacher on fire
Step 2: Apply to my school
Old 05-26-2005, 11:10 PM

Default Re: Pretend you were writing a 2-3 page analysis on the Poisonwood Bible.

anyone have any insight at all? i wasnt joking when i posted this plea for help.
Old 05-26-2005, 11:22 PM

Default Re: Pretend you were writing a 2-3 page analysis on the Poisonwood Bible.

Lol. If this is real, you are screwed!
Old 05-26-2005, 11:26 PM

haha, yea it is real. and im still waiting for anyone who wants to help
Old 05-27-2005, 12:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I haven't read it

[/ QUOTE ]

If I were writing a 2-3 page analysis of a book, I'd probably read the book first. Maybe that's just me though.
Old 05-27-2005, 12:04 AM

its not an analysis of the book, its an analysis of how researching Hippopotamus(my chosen topic) contributes to my interpretation and/or appreciation of the book. and plus, why read it when i've got u guys to ask, unfortunately that theory didnt work out too good.
Old 05-27-2005, 12:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
its not an analysis of the book, its an analysis of how researching Hippopotamus(my chosen topic) contributes to my interpretation and/or appreciation of the book. and plus, why read it when i've got u guys to ask, unfortunately that theory didnt work out too good.

[/ QUOTE ]

After posting, I checked the Amazon review to see if it was something you could plausibly read tonight. I'm not sure this crowd's going to be too useful if you're asking questions about 560 pages of Oprah's Book Club [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

My condolences. Seriously. If I were in your place, I'm not sure I'd make it through that book either.
Old 05-27-2005, 12:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure this crowd's going to be too useful if you're asking questions about 560 pages of Oprah's Book Club

[/ QUOTE ]

heh, yea, guess it was worth a shot, cuz theres no way in hell im going to read this.