Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2005, 12:55 AM

Default Re: I am BREAKEVEN in 200NL (graph) please analyze my stats

[ QUOTE ]
i'll post mine if you tell me how

[/ QUOTE ]

go to this site
http://www.walagata.com/
1.make an account
2.then upload the picture. (should b icon on top to upload)
3.then view your picture(should b a icon on top to view)
4.click your picture
5.go down and copy/paste the link that starts with [IMG] here.

done.
Old 11-15-2005, 12:57 AM

Seeing someone elses graph isn't going to fix your play.
Old 11-15-2005, 01:01 AM

Dude how did you get Pokergrapher to work? Mine hasn't worked since the new PT patch.
Old 11-15-2005, 01:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
12K hands is meaningless for winrate concerns (figure out the 95% confidence interval of your winrate after this many hands and you'll see why). You will not get any meaningful replies about your other stats, either. I have seen people with roughly your stats who are terrible; I have seen others who are pretty good.

If you really want to work on your game, single table, read hands for every player involved in every hand, and vocalize why you are doing everything you do (eg. "I'm raising because ______ led weak and folded to a raise a couple orbits ago so I can probably take this away here. If I don't, I can take it away on the turn if it is a _____ or a _____ but should give up if its a _____")

[/ QUOTE ]

I already do this at the lowly 25NL level. Although, I 4 table, so many times I can't go back into orbits(unless I have a note) if I wasn't in the hand with the certain player. But I always make sure I have a SOLID reason as to why I am making a certain play.
Old 11-15-2005, 01:11 AM

i got that part, but how did you make the graph itself? Can you do it through PT, or do you have to use excel or something?
Old 11-15-2005, 01:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Seeing someone elses graph isn't going to fix your play.

[/ QUOTE ]

it will give me something to reach for and someone to bother on advice [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-15-2005, 01:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i got that part, but how did you make the graph itself? Can you do it through PT, or do you have to use excel or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

use pokergrapher. mine works perfectly.. so dont no why the other posters doesnt. if someone can help please do so. and i think there is a link on one of the faq's for pokergrapher.
Old 11-15-2005, 01:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe you need to try dropping down a level? You may just currently be outclassed.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is not the case. i have played with Nir he is a solid player. fwiw the post about lower pf raise is a good idea imo. (mine is around 8, not to say that is right but a players raising more than ten percent is simply making pots with hands that cannot support them....this is fine if the table will let u run them over, but with all the sheriffs in 200nL i say u make it lower)a relatively high percent of hands goto showdown in 200NL and c-bets are not as successful as in 100NL.

[/ QUOTE ]

whats your sn in party if you dont mind asking. also whats your bb/100 and if you dont mind, can u post your 200nl graph. or ANYONE who plays in partypoker, can you all post your 200nl graphs. i want to c what a solid graph looks like. =/

[/ QUOTE ]

Hows this for solid?
Old 11-15-2005, 01:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe you need to try dropping down a level? You may just currently be outclassed.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is not the case. i have played with Nir he is a solid player. fwiw the post about lower pf raise is a good idea imo. (mine is around 8, not to say that is right but a players raising more than ten percent is simply making pots with hands that cannot support them....this is fine if the table will let u run them over, but with all the sheriffs in 200nL i say u make it lower)a relatively high percent of hands goto showdown in 200NL and c-bets are not as successful as in 100NL.

[/ QUOTE ]

whats your sn in party if you dont mind asking. also whats your bb/100 and if you dont mind, can u post your 200nl graph. or ANYONE who plays in partypoker, can you all post your 200nl graphs. i want to c what a solid graph looks like. =/

[/ QUOTE ]

Hows this for solid?

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont want to see all limits. can you please post your ONLY 200NL hands? i have good overall graph but my 200nl graph sucks.. can u please post your 200nl graph in party.
Old 11-15-2005, 01:51 AM

ok, that took a long ass time, but at least i get to show the stats while i'm running good...