Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2005, 06:32 PM

Default Bellagio 5K, Two Hands

Hand 1:

Table is tough. Level 1, 25/50 blinds. Ted Forrest is on my right, I'm in the 10 seat. Tricky agressive Russian player (who the hand before made a flush with 65hh to crack my TPTK in a decent-sized pot) limps. Ted makes it 200 on the button. I have about 8K and make a tilty-looking (or so I hope) re-raise with AsAh to 1000.

Limper calls the 1K as does Ted. Flop is 6s3s3h with two spades. I bet 1800, limper folds, Ted calls. Turn is the 7h. Board is 6s3s3h7h. There's 6400 in the pot. I have about 5400 left. Ted covers me. What's your plan? What does Ted have? How do you proceed?

Hand 2:

Takes place on the very last hand before the break, with 43 seconds on the clock. Patty "The Machine Gun" Gallagher has spent about 10 minutes at the table during the entire first two hours. The first 5 minutes of the day, she played just about every pot, then went AWOL for most of the next two levels and returned with 5 minutes before the break, where she resumed playing every hand.

Blinds are 50/100. I have about 6K to start the hand. Chino limps, Patty limps. I'm hoping to see 83o and get an extra 30 seconds of break, but I see Ah4h and limp too. Flop is As 5d 4s. Checked to Chino who bets 400, Patty calls 400, I make it 1200 with TABP, Chino looks distresed but calls, and Patty immediately fires in her stack.

What does she have? Am I calling for my tournamenet life against a LAG? Am I worried about Chino?

Flame away bitches.