Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2005, 05:47 AM

Default Netpoker24.com - WARNING !!!

WARNING ! <font color="red"> </font>
This was a new pokersite to me and I decided to try it. The weakest link of most pokersites as I see it is when you want your money out. That´s why I almost always make a trywithdrawal at an early stage to see if that works. Otherwise I close down the entire site again. It takes only a mouseclick to make a deposit and at some pokersites it takes weeks before you have the money on your account.
This is even worse at Netpoker24.com !!! After at least 50-60 emails to their support, they are still unable to help me out. No matter the amount of money, even if this one is very small. Their supportstaff seems totally unable/unwilling to give any assistance at all.
Anyoneelse with this experience ? Anyone who have an idea how to get in touch with their management ?
Old 11-25-2005, 09:06 AM

Default Re: Netpoker24.com - WARNING !!!

Thanks for the warning. I wish I could give you the contact information, but this is the first I’ve heard of Netpoker24.

This forum is for discussing magazine articles published on 2+2, so there may be some Internet players who won’t see your post. If you scroll down under “General Gambling” you’ll see a forum called “Internet Gambling.” I recommend that you also post your message there. Alternatively, I understand that you may ask a moderator to move the message for you. I hope this helps.