Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2005, 11:01 PM

Default Re: LOST (spoilers)

[ QUOTE ]
The writers did have a field day with this show. Lots of good infos from 2+2.

Why would there be such an interest in children? Walt was taken by the random people on the fishing boat, and the two kids were taken from this week's episode. You possibly think somehow Claire's new baby will tie in, esp since the crazy Amazon woman stole her in the last episode of season1.

I am more curious on the generator/doomsday device that they discovered in the bunker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasn't it said that they took the children because they were "good"?
Old 11-17-2005, 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The writers did have a field day with this show. Lots of good infos from 2+2.

Why would there be such an interest in children? Walt was taken by the random people on the fishing boat, and the two kids were taken from this week's episode. You possibly think somehow Claire's new baby will tie in, esp since the crazy Amazon woman stole her in the last episode of season1.

I am more curious on the generator/doomsday device that they discovered in the bunker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasn't it said that they took the children because they were "good"?

[/ QUOTE ]

i believe that the others who took people from the tail section were different than the others who took walt. the others who took walt had much more technology (guns, boat, bombs). goodwin's others are most likely in charge of the 'juxtapositional eugenics development institute' (or 'jedi' for short), which closely resembles the "utopian society" that marvin candle talks about in the orientation video.

also the tail section had never heard those whispers before, but they just assumed it was the others.

and even though we have no clue where ethan is from, i'm leaning towards the utopian society others. he first shows up in episode 9, and he shares the same characteristics of goodwin and the savage others.

so to conclude - teddy bear kids are with utopian society others, walt is with parapsychology others.
Old 11-17-2005, 11:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i have to show you guys these sites, they are complete mind [censored]:

the hanso foundation

mega lotto jackpot
marvin candle

[/ QUOTE ]

In case anyone doesn't notice, there is an invisible link to the Dharma initiative there in the first one.

[/ QUOTE ]

the secret on the hanso site is in the life extension project. clikc on the last sentence, and type 'Copenhagen ' into the password (case sensitive)

there are wayaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too many secrets on the marvin candle site. a friend of mine who is a cs major is going through all the source code right jnow trying to figure stuff out. so far the only interesting thing we have found is some morse code and some really freaky pictures.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do we get to these pictures?
Old 11-17-2005, 11:19 PM

Damn you seem to be on the ball.
Old 11-17-2005, 11:21 PM

On that marvincandle site there is this .gif file. Its running on a 20 sec loop, so you only see the text for a quick bit (near the end of the 20 sec loop). Here it is (its between the lines, wait for it)

==========

==========
Old 11-17-2005, 11:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

the hanso foundation

mega lotto jackpot
marvin candle

[/ QUOTE ]

In case anyone doesn't notice, there is an invisible link to the Dharma initiative there in the first one.

[/ QUOTE ]

the secret on the hanso site is in the life extension project. clikc on the last sentence, and type 'Copenhagen ' into the password (case sensitive)

there are wayaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too many secrets on the marvin candle site. a friend of mine who is a cs major is going through all the source code right jnow trying to figure stuff out. so far the only interesting thing we have found is some morse code and some really freaky pictures.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do we get to these pictures?

[/ QUOTE ]

here are the pictures that we found... i'll try to be brief with my opinions.

looks like a map of norway and oslo but upsidedown and reversed.

a rope? rosarie beads?

looks like a duck or platypus. the img is called monddes, which when googled, is a type of species of duck.

one of the more interesting pictures, this picture (img is called eldnacnivram = marvin candle backwards), when rotated clockwise, shows weird charctaers next to their morse code counterparts. there are all 26 letters and numbers, and even german characters. this looks like a key for this image:

no idea what this says, but it's damn entertaining.

a picture of marvin candle from the video upsidedown and extremely distorted

this img is titled 4815162342. that giant blob (northeast of aus) looks like the location of the island.

this last image is the best. so far we read it as "don't think of a XXXXXX fear" if anyone has photoshop skills and thinks they can clean this up to be readable, that would be awesome.

wow i should be playing poker.
Old 11-17-2005, 11:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

the hanso foundation

mega lotto jackpot
marvin candle

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I typed out a post about some of the pictures from the site but klepto sorta beat me to it.
Old 11-17-2005, 11:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
On that marvincandle site there is this .gif file. Its running on a 20 sec loop, so you only see the text for a quick bit (near the end of the 20 sec loop). Here it is (its between the lines, wait for it)

==========

==========

[/ QUOTE ]

4EVER LIVE BACK
shannon boone
BACK social
CRISIS failed box clone DEAD KILL spell trap ALL knows 108 alive Hanso Locke spell
Old 11-17-2005, 11:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

the hanso foundation
mega lotto jackpot
marvin candle

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The megalotto site isn't legit. Apparently, some fans of the show put that one out there. Source
Old 11-17-2005, 11:47 PM

At the bottom of the Candle website, there is a latin statement and a pig latin statement.

"Brevis ipsa vita est sed malis fit longior." translates to "Our life is short but is made longer by misfortunes."

"eturnray ehay illway eshay illway" translates to "return he will hes will.