Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-18-2002, 12:09 AM

Default If you want comps, come to Tunica

I know this isn't the correct forum for this, but I've seen so many comp and treatment complaints I wanted as many people to see this as possible.

At the Horseshoe (the largest room) you can get a room for $25 on weekdays and $35 on weekends. To get these rates you need to book through Teresa in the poker room. You can get a buffet comp for 4 hours of play. I have found that I have been given a comp for as many as I want with no hassle any time, WHETHER I AM PLAYING OR NOT. It might help that I tip the floorman a couple of bucks whenever he writes me the comp, therefore I recommend this. The games spread are 4-8 HE, 10-20 HE, and 20-40 HE. A 5-10 pot limit omaha game is spread on the weekends and some weeknights.

Furthermore, I am always treated right by all of the poker staff. The service is like night and day when compared to Vegas and California.

BTW I am currently living here, so if you come say hi to the big goofy looking kid with a shaved head.