Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2005, 04:47 PM

Default Help, stupid Party 750K tourney question

hey folks, I tried searching for this, but have a blinding headache and can't find the answer.

I won a satellite into the 750K on Party this afternoon, but am in no shape to play; I think that my head is going to explode. I unregistered, and if i try to buy back in it says that I have a freeroll left into it.

This stupid thing doesn't expire if I don't use it today does it? I really would like to play one of these at a later time. I did the same thing with the Stars 700K and got my T$ back, so I'm set there. I just don't want to skip the Party tourney freeroll if I can't use it later.

I'm asking here rather than Party support, because the relative track record of the z00 is just waaaayyyyyy better than anyone I've ever talked to at Party [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

thanks,

Shauna
Old 10-30-2005, 05:30 PM

Default Re: Help, stupid Party 750K tourney question

You can use it for the next Party 750K if you wish.
Old 10-30-2005, 05:38 PM

Default Re: Help, stupid Party 750K tourney question

well, I finally talked to Party support, and they were as helpful as ever.

I can unregister and take a freeroll - but it will only be good for the next 750K touirney with a buy in of $350 +28, exactly the same as the one today.

There are currently no such tournaments on the schedule.
If they don't schedule another one, or change the buy in amount, the freeroll would be no good and I get to eat the $378 entry.

and of course; ENJOY!

So I'm just going to play, I'd rather play hurt than take a chance on the damn gujaratis keeping my money.

Wish me luck.

In other news, my $530 for todays Stars 700K tourney was refunded to my account in T$ in a few seconds and of course I can use them whenever and for whatever tourneys.

Some day I learn to just stop playing at Party, they just insist on sucking at everything they do.

Shauna