Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back

Old 12-16-2005, 01:03 PM

Default Affiliates only

Well, since there has been requests for affiliate information, I'll start this and we can see where it goes.

It is a little difficult to discuss some things without saying exactly what is offered or providing links, but I'll try.

I can only discuss Party, as that is our only affiliation.
As an affiliate, it is important to offer players something to show you appreciate them signing up under you.

Partys position on promotions is pretty clear - nothing can be done that relates to rakeback or MGR. So, we need to be creative and offer what is allowed.

Most of our offers are in print media and our subs concentrate on the web, but we've found that by offering to intervene in customer issues means a lot, since many players get frustrated and annoyed being on hold, or talking to someone who might not have a good grasp of the language.

Special deposit bonuses, gifts, tournaments, and other things are all ok with Party and are easy to implement.

A lot depends if an affiliate is on the CPA or percentage plan. On the percentage plan, it is important to try and get your players email addresses so you can build a mail list to continually keep in touch to keep them playing. Offering a referral bonus on top of what Party offers is always a good thing too.

Well, there's a few thoughts, so we'll see if anyone jumps in with anything.

-AL
Old 12-16-2005, 01:22 PM

Default Re: Affiliates only

I downloaded party's flyer gif and edited in paint to have my tracker code and then printed out a few hundred; highlighted the code and '$100 free,' put a smily face in one corner with a sharpie, 'free $$$' in another, and 'Wow' in another and then put them on every door in my apt complex yesterday and today; already got a player yesterday with hopefully more to come soon; cost basically nothing and took 2 hours
Old 12-16-2005, 02:57 PM

Are you able to tie an additional bonus to something like raked hands requirements with Party? I will give you an extra $100 after 250 raked hands?
Old 12-16-2005, 03:38 PM

u can talk to your AM about this; they can prolly give u screennames of people who hit a target that you set, which u can use to qualify them for a freeroll or give a cash/prize incentive; u'd have to get your signups to give u their email/screenname so u can contact them once your am gives u their screename as a qualifier and then u email them and they can give u their info to send prize...or u can deposit with interaccount transfer to their pp account
Old 12-16-2005, 06:27 PM

so what other options are available to give money directly back to players in a way other than tournaments?

i've heard of revenue share plans and such.