Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Home Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-2005, 11:45 PM

Default The labelers labels

Well finally got all my nexgens in and got them lebled all up tonight. I think I got the colors really close except for the grey which eluded me up to 100 sheets so that the best it gets. So if anyone needs the color swatch for the nexgen edgespots let me know and I will post them here. I've sold a couple orders of this design to a couple people and feedback has been good. I think they really work well with these chips.
Old 02-09-2005, 12:09 AM

Default Re: The labelers labels

Nice job!
Old 02-09-2005, 12:10 AM

Nicely done. Subtle, not too crowded. But who would expect less from you? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I don't mean to be rude, but those are some wacked-out denominations. Any particular reason for these numbers?
Old 02-09-2005, 12:25 AM

.50,$1,$5,$10 for small tourneys, $.25,$1,$3,$7 for cash games.

I'm doing a new tourney set in the new RPT double edgespots but want to wait for some more colors than four (red and white are single spots) to get a full set.
Old 02-09-2005, 02:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nicely done. Subtle, not too crowded. But who would expect less from you? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I don't mean to be rude, but those are some wacked-out denominations. Any particular reason for these numbers?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'd suggest losing that $10, and going with $11 and $13.... stick w/ the prime numbers [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-09-2005, 05:48 AM

i just ordered the same chips... where can u get labels like that made? and amount how much would i spend to label 500 of them?
thanks
Gerard
Old 02-09-2005, 07:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i just ordered the same chips... where can u get labels like that made? and amount how much would i spend to label 500 of them?
thanks
Gerard

[/ QUOTE ]

The guy that started this thread can make them for you. Jason, what's your web address? I couldn't even find it with a Google search...

Ten
Old 02-09-2005, 08:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'd suggest losing that $10, and going with $11 and $13.... stick w/ the prime numbers [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he's going with the nonstandard denoms to stop people from stealing his label designs...
Old 02-09-2005, 10:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he's going with the nonstandard denoms to stop people from stealing his label designs...

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope we've always used strange denominations. We mostly play dealers choice so its mostly a cash game and we just use strange numbers for them. If anyone wants to steel my designs let me know and I will take the denominations off and send you the file, just not sure too many people are going to want my name on their chips unless their name is Jason as well [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-09-2005, 10:42 AM

Hate to be picky, but shouldn't it be "Jason's" not "Jasons" (unless you have multiple people named Jason.)