Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-2004, 01:18 AM

Default questions on party comeback bonus??

do they still give these??
as per the recommendations of other posters i have cleared out my party account and have been exclusively on empire.

$0.25 left in my party account.
last hand played there was Dec 23.

i have logged on to party a couple of times but have not deposited or played....does logging on make a difference??

should i expect a free $50 anytime soon from the party folk?
Old 01-22-2004, 12:19 PM

Default Re: questions on party comeback bonus??

You may want to clear out the $0.25. Deposit a little bit of money. Play 1/2 until your balance evens out and cash out.

I'm not certain, but having a balance, although small may be keeping you from getting the comback bonus.

They seems to send offer them all at the same time. Everyone who gets them get them at the same time. Last one was end of December.

Sam
Old 01-22-2004, 05:15 PM

"You may want to clear out the $0.25. Deposit a little bit of money. Play 1/2 until your balance evens out and cash out.
I'm not certain, but having a balance, although small may be keeping you from getting the comback bonus."

anyone care to confirm or refute this idea. i thought that a minimal balance would be okay. i don't want to try to 'round it out' with a deposit until i'm fairly certain that the $0.25 will be prohibitive to the comeback-bonus.
hasn't even been a full month since my last hand there.
Old 01-22-2004, 05:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
as per the recommendations of other posters i have cleared out my party account and have been exclusively on empire.

i have logged on to party a couple of times but have not deposited or played....does logging on make a difference??

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW Unreal you want them to give you money so you can play thier after you cashed out is this correct?
Old 01-22-2004, 05:45 PM

Location: Castle Duckula -- home for many centuries to a dreadful dynasty of vicious vampire ducks: The Counts of Duckula!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW Unreal you want them to give you money so you can play thier after you cashed out is this correct?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, Party does have a track record of doing just that, so why not? A month or so ago, I got an email from Party saying they'd dropped $20 into my account because they noticed I hadn't been playing for a while (their words; basically, I'd cashed out and been playing elsewhere for a while). I could play with it immediately, but couldn't cash it out without playing 100 raked hands first.

With regard to the original poster's question, I think my account was completely empty at the time, but I'm not 100% sure. I don't know if leaving a quarter in the account idle for a time would be sufficient to trigger a bonus on their part. You could play elsewhere for a couple of months and see what (if anything) they do.

-Mike
Old 01-22-2004, 05:47 PM

no no no. you misunderstood me.
i don't have any interest in free money at all. none whatsoever. i play merely for the intellectual simulation. in fact, i prefer losing to winning.

if anyone were to offer me a 95.5% rake-back deal or something like that i would definately decline it...just like i would the occasional $50 party comeback bonus.
Old 01-22-2004, 08:41 PM

I have received quite a few comeback depo bonuses from Party skins whilst having the likes of $0.25 & $0.50 in my accounts. I am under the impression that you will receive the bonus offers as long as you have under $1 in your account. And I can't figure any rhyme or reason as to when and whom they offer these reload bonuses to, they seem a tad random at times.
Old 01-22-2004, 09:06 PM

i think i had like .30 in my account last time i got the bonus. also, i checked in on my account periodically, and that didn't affect me getting the bonus. i think party might be wising up though. if you are playing at empire instead, that might dsiqualify you for the reload bonus. i have heard that party no longer allows new accounts at 2 skins with the same email, so perhaps, they will apply this thinking to all of their bonus programs?
Old 01-22-2004, 09:35 PM

"party no longer allows new accounts at 2 skins with the same email, so perhaps, they will apply this thinking to all of their bonus programs?"

yes, i thought of this as a possibility also. still, one can always hope.
Old 01-22-2004, 11:09 PM

Location: Castle Duckula -- home for many centuries to a dreadful dynasty of vicious vampire ducks: The Counts of Duckula!

[ QUOTE ]
"party no longer allows new accounts at 2 skins with the same email, so perhaps, they will apply this thinking to all of their bonus programs?"

yes, i thought of this as a possibility also. still, one can always hope.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I just got an Empire reload offer the other day, and I have accounts on both Party and Empire.

-Mike