Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-10-2005, 07:37 PM

Default two hands for your consideration

Hand 1: No reads on CO, MP3 likes to "slowplay" big hands preflop (limping with KK in the CO after a couple limpers).

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (9 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: Hero is SB with J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP2 calls, MP3 calls.

My reasoning for this call is that I have great position relative to the pfr, and since hes raising on the button his range of hands probably doesn't dominate me too badly.

Flop: (9 SB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
Hero checks, MP2 checks, MP3 checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, MP2 folds, MP3 calls, CO calls.

Turn: (7.50 BB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP3 calls, CO calls.

River: (10.50 BB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks,

With the second caller on the turn I'm not confident that I'm ahead.

Hand 2: No reads

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (7 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: Hero is Button with 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP2 raises</font>, CO calls, Hero calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, BB calls.

Flop: (8.50 SB) J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP2 bets</font>, CO calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB folds, MP2 calls, CO calls.

Turn: (7.25 BB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
MP2 checks, CO checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP2 folds, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, Hero calls.

Fold right? I hate b/f but now I'm thinking that most of these people aren't paying enough attention to notice it and try to put a move on me and I'm probably behind 100% of the time here.

River: (11.25 BB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 13.25 BB

Comments on all streets appreciated, thanks.
Old 12-10-2005, 07:41 PM

Default Re: two hands for your consideration

Hand 1, river is tough. I will have to think.

Hand 2, I'd 3-bet preflop here and I'd fold to the turn check/raise.
Old 12-10-2005, 11:39 PM

Second hand is the easiest fold ever.
First hand is kinda interesting. I'm not sure how I feel about PF &amp; flop. What I do know is that check/call on the river sucks. I'd bet because Q's are always going to bet anyway and you won't get bets from smaller pairs, and I'm not good enough to check/fold.
Old 12-10-2005, 11:43 PM

I think I'm folding both of these preflop if I'm anyone else but me. We know how I'd handle the second hand.