Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 12-24-2005, 01:47 AM

Default Run around from epassporte

I have been using epassporte for a few weeks and when you reach 5000 dollars in cumulative funds you have to send in a copy of your id and cc ( or cc statement) which is crap to begin with because they don't tell you this when you sign up.
Anyway I sent in my id which i had saved on my computer but took a few days to send in my credit card because I dont have a fax machine (waited to have friend my friend do it at his job since Im not to high on letting some kinkos kid fax my credit card copy to wherever he wants) . Long story short they told me they never got my faxes but I could send in a screenshot of my credit card statement which I did about 30 times. For some reason it would not attatch in their crappy email system. Finally on wendsday they say they got it but my acocunt is still suspended. They have never once emailed me to tell me an attatchment was missing or something was illegible. I had to call them every single time I sent them something to see if it was ok. When I called them today they tell me that their risk department is closed until tuesday. This is getting very frustrating and Im waiting to see the story they will have for me on tuesday.
Has anyone one else had a similar problem and if so how long did it take to straighten out?
Old 12-24-2005, 05:54 PM

Default Re: Run around from epassporte

Many people have reported "significant" problems with ePassport!
Old 12-24-2005, 06:31 PM

Giving you the run around is standard operating procedure for epassporte. You cannot contact the "risk department" directly. They will email you with some non-answer by Wednesday.

screw epassporte. Get your money and get out.
Old 12-28-2005, 04:21 PM

Well I called these clowsn yesterday
I spoke to the same guy I orininally talked to last Friday
Basically they finally magically said they received my documents but I had also requested an ATM limit increase so they still needed a copy of my cc statement. Finally they put me on with a supervisor and I emailed him directly with my statemnt. He said he talked to the risk department and it should be on in a few hours. Needless to say I am on the phone with them again wasting my time and the clown is telling me they just switched companies that handle their accounts. So nartuallty at this point Im seriosly contomplating playing down there and handing them the documents they want as it would be more time efficient. The woman Im speaking to now tells me shes really sorry and they just took over this company this morning ( which may actually be true they have a different secirty procedure when I called up, the phones were down at 6 am etc.)She says she will call the risk management department and call me back with an answer in an hour or 2(although based on passed experinces they are not using the 60 minute hours that I am familiar with.)I then asked if I could get a job in the risk management department because they don't do anything .Hopefully by next Christmas my account will be active.
Old 12-28-2005, 04:34 PM

If you are smart, when your account is finally active, your first move will be to take all your money out and forget about the name epassporte.
Old 12-28-2005, 04:38 PM

I will be taking my money out
Amazing I was called back 15 mins later and my account is now active
The woman I spoke with told me a new company took over the customer service end of eppasport since so many people were pissed at the crappy service those donks provided.
Hopefully this really is a new company that does things the right way.
Off to the ATM...