Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2003, 02:55 PM

Default Any baby PL games at Foxwoods? Anyone want to meet and say hi?

Hi all! I'm going to be at Foxwoods this coming weekend (for my birthday [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]) and I was wondering if there are any baby limit PL games there, either Hold'em or Omaha. I would especially like to play a live game of PL Omaha, since I've been killing the Party games so consistantly. (I know, I know, those are not representative of real life; your mileage may vary; past performance does not indicate ..., blah blah blah. In the end, it's only money.)

Also, if anyone else is going to be around there, it would be fun to meet up for a meal. Don't worry, my wife will be with me and she is a lot more interesting to talk to than I am. Send me an email at zag@zag.net if you are interested.
Old 10-21-2003, 03:45 PM

Default Re: Any baby PL games at Foxwoods? Anyone want to meet and say hi?

I don't know if 5/10 blinds with a 300$ min is your idea of a baby pot limit game, but that's what they've got now at foxwoods.

The time charge is horrendous at 8 dollars every half hr. That being said, it's the only game in town.

Several players here routinely buy in for 2K so this might not be what you were looking for. Then again...

Have a good birthday.

Leon
Old 10-22-2003, 01:54 PM

Default Re: Any baby PL games at Foxwoods? Anyone want to meet and say hi?

Thanks for the info. That is a little out of my price range, though. Something that was $1/$2 blinds with a maximum buy-in of $300 would be more my style.