Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Omaha/8

Old 11-01-2005, 02:28 PM

Default Re: This hand is why I am awesome.....

You would be surprised the number of people who draw to a straight or flush on the flop when the board has already paired. No, wait, you wouldn't be surprised at all.
People just start to out-think themselves (if he had a full house on the flop he would have checked, so my straight might be good on the turn). Actually I'm just betting because I have a good hand and I think I will get called...
Old 11-01-2005, 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You would be surprised the number of people who draw to a straight or flush on the flop when the board has already paired. No, wait, you wouldn't be surprised at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to be nitpicky... but his draw wasn't even to an OESD.. he was drawing to an inside straight draw. Makes it even more ridiculous.
Old 11-01-2005, 04:52 PM

If the board is paired, I never draw to a st or flush. But there are so many who would.

I've been your situation many times I flop the FH, I get called by another with a 10 and he hits one of his cards for a higher FH. What frustation.
Old 11-01-2005, 04:54 PM

Default Similar Tards...

Last night... EP raise... I call with A345 (ace suited in clubs). 3 more callers.

Flop comes something like... Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

PF raiser bets .25 (which immediately clues you in to their 'tard-i-tude' I pot it. 1 caller in LP and PFR calls.

Turn A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Checks to me... I pot it. Only PFR calls.

River- 8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Crap... He checks? I throw out a small 1/2 bet (I'm really not worried about him coming over the top... thinking its probably a split pot). He calls.

I check hand history... villain had AKJ10.. no clubs.

I don't get it. Especially the river call.
Old 11-01-2005, 05:01 PM

Default Re: Similar Tards...

[ QUOTE ]
no clubs.

[/ QUOTE ]
Would it be better if he had one club?
Old 11-01-2005, 05:05 PM

That reminds me of this hand that happened to me last night. I get dealt AAQ3, suited to the ace in [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]'s in the CO and get a raise in preflop, we take a flop of 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4 ways. DING DING DING, motherFKERS.

Checks around to me, I pot it, get two callers. Turn is a 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] and I'm like OH SH!T, but I still got a low draw so I pot it when the action checks around to me. Two callers (FK!). River puts out the T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], it checks around, I figure my hand might be in jeopardy so I bet 1/2 the pot, get two callers again! Guess what they had? One guy had the J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], the other guy had 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], both of those fking dumbasses thought they had STRAIGHT FLUSHES! I was like, TWO FROM THE HAND, THREE FROM THE BOARD, FKTARDS!!! Mwahhawhahshhashrhafdhfghfghfhff1
Old 11-01-2005, 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That reminds me of this hand that happened to me last night. I get dealt AAQ3, suited to the ace in [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]'s in the CO and get a raise in preflop, we take a flop of 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4 ways. DING DING DING, motherFKERS.

Checks around to me, I pot it, get two callers. Turn is a 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] and I'm like OH SH!T, but I still got a low draw so I pot it when the action checks around to me. Two callers (FK!). River puts out the T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], it checks around, I figure my hand might be in jeopardy so I bet 1/2 the pot, get two callers again! Guess what they had? One guy had the J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], the other guy had 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], both of those fking dumbasses thought they had STRAIGHT FLUSHES! I was like, TWO FROM THE HAND, THREE FROM THE BOARD, FKTARDS!!! Mwahhawhahshhashrhafdhfghfghfhff1

[/ QUOTE ]

So, not only did they think they had the straight flushes, but they also didn't come over the top with what (in their minds) would have been the top 2 nuts!?!?! Bad hand readers plus poor betting strategies, a double whammy!

They don't deserve that money! Keep up the good work Winter!
Old 11-01-2005, 05:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They don't deserve that money! Keep up the good work Winter!

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 11-01-2005, 06:20 PM

People like that play $200 PLO8????

I think I'm playing on the wrong sites...
Old 11-01-2005, 06:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And why all my opponents are tards....

http://www.pokerhand.org/index.php?p...mp;hand=158096 [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

This isn't a bad beat forum, go to pokerpages for that.