Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Omaha/8
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2005, 12:02 AM

Default Re: ZAPPUD is in the hizzey

[ QUOTE ]
Nice try Ribbo, but I "saw" all the action at that table through PTO observation, and even with whatever amount you took from him at THAT particular table, you've lost $1168.60 to him TODAY, and have lost just under $400 overall in my most current database.

I don't know if you were just fooling yourself, or if your pride is just so importnat to you that you need to lie. Whatever, the case, I'm glad I could straighten out the record here.

By the way, I have no problem admitting the guy took a grand off me today.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, you're wrong , Since i've finished up by a long margin today, I can safely say I've definitely won thanks in part to him.
Old 10-28-2005, 12:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nice try Ribbo, but I "saw" all the action at that table through PTO observation, and even with whatever amount you took from him at THAT particular table, you've lost $1168.60 to him TODAY, and have lost just under $400 overall in my most current database.

I don't know if you were just fooling yourself, or if your pride is just so importnat to you that you need to lie. Whatever, the case, I'm glad I could straighten out the record here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, you're wrong , Since i've finished up by a long margin today, I can safely say I've definitely won thanks in part to him.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure you won today, but numbers don't lie--you lost to him.
Old 10-28-2005, 12:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Not nearly as much as I've taken off of you, El Diablo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, who is el diablo here? I've met this guy in PLO8 games around town, what are you guys' opinions of his play?
Old 10-28-2005, 01:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ZAPPUD is a damn good player. This is a damn good play. If you don't realize that, it's no surprise, since you are a fckin tard that will be stuck at the $200 level forever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly ZAPPUD is Rawbaby

-g

[/ QUOTE ]

I fixed your post.
Old 10-28-2005, 12:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure you won today, but numbers don't lie--you lost to him.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not directly true though is it. On the many occasions a shove fest occured that I won, it was instigated by him. He lost $400 as did a couple of others to me in one hand. However when it was me vs him he won those battles on the river several times (many posted to my pokerhand.org list). I most definitely won money because of him and from him. Pokertracker, as always, does not tell the full story.
Old 10-28-2005, 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

That's not directly true though is it. On the many occasions a shove fest occured that I won, it was instigated by him. He lost $400 as did a couple of others to me in one hand. However when it was me vs him he won those battles on the river several times (many posted to my pokerhand.org list). I most definitely won money because of him and from him. Pokertracker, as always, does not tell the full story.

[/ QUOTE ]
You may have won because of the atmosphere he creates at the table, there is no doubting that. But PTO tracks every dollar from him that ended up in your stack and vice versa. He took money from you, plain and simple. So get off your high horse.
Old 10-28-2005, 02:10 PM

so what do you guys think of eldiablo73's play? nobody has answered my question. (This isn't me, btw)
Old 10-28-2005, 03:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You may have won because of the atmosphere he creates at the table, there is no doubting that. But PTO tracks every dollar from him that ended up in your stack and vice versa. He took money from you, plain and simple. So get off your high horse.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then pokertracker is wrong, get off your high horse.
Old 10-28-2005, 03:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Then pokertracker is wrong, get off your high horse.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think this pretty much ends the argument, in my favor.

Please now, for the love of god, stop claiming that the higher limits games or interesting LAG players are a joke when you cannot beat them yourself.
Old 10-28-2005, 06:58 PM

Wow. It got awfully quiet in here. Did you use your pimpin hand to lay that smackdown? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]