Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2005, 12:01 PM

Default Re: Doyle\'s Room....my experience.

Old 10-15-2005, 12:04 PM

You are quite mistaken if you think the exposure this thread has received will somehow hurt Doylesroom's reputation or business.
Old 10-15-2005, 12:26 PM

Thank you for the wonderful post Harvester. Its too bad we are all too dense to comprehend someone of your intelligence level. But I did gather this one thing from your wisom: If I don't feel like paying my taxes next year, I shouldn't have to just because the government says I do.
Old 10-15-2005, 01:11 PM

Default Re: You\'re an idiot....my experience.

[ QUOTE ]
I actually will sign up at Doyles and give it a try now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking the same thing.
Old 10-15-2005, 01:34 PM

Default Re: You\'re an idiot....my experience.

[ QUOTE ]
Well,...I am done with this thread over 8 pages of posts and over 1,000 views. What I wanted to do was accomplished

[/ QUOTE ]
What, made over 1000 people think you're stupid?

Final tally:

* 3 people who agree with you.
* 2 people who aren't trolls who agree with you.
* 1 person who isn't a n00b or troll who agrees with you - but reading his post, he really doesn't agree with you.
* ~30 people who don't agree with you.

* 3 people who are probably going to sign up at DR because of your posts.

* 1 person (me) who already has.

Yeah, good work, champ.
Old 10-15-2005, 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Either continue living in your own world, where people make you mad

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. That's a typical zoo person, sorry. One only needs to check this thread out. There was no need for the hostility; people could have just told him how it is. But getting unpleasant about it gives the average zooer some temporary relief about the way he feels about himself and his life.
Old 10-17-2005, 12:06 PM

i'll back harvester up. i too have had numerous problems with the DBPN. all i did was make my initial deposit via epassporte which at the time wasn't a cashout option. they told me i had to receive a check. fine. i paid an extra fee to have the check sent fedex (i'm an employee)because it was the check was over 1k i believed the fee was a small insurance. the accounting department didn't send the check on the specified date. one of their employees gave me lots of different answers and now won't acknowledge me for no reason. they now accept epassporte as a cashout method and i sent that employee an email asking him to kindly confirm that my account is noted to make cashouts to epassporte. he can't even reply and won't talk to me on the phone.

also, harvester is a respected player and contributed greatly in a positive fashion to other forums. i would take his game over any of your games any day.

as far you flamers go, people like you make me feel like you're broke but you need to put others down to make up for your poor performances on the tables.

Ignignokt - member since 8/21/05...514 posts!!! (almost 10 a day)
pokerrookie - member since 1/20/05...543 posts (calls out harverster for not having posted a 1000 times)

if you're so good at poker (which an idiot would assume considering your vast posting knowledge) how do you have so much time to post?
Old 10-17-2005, 04:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i'll back harvester up. i too have had numerous problems with the DBPN. all i did was make my initial deposit via epassporte which at the time wasn't a cashout option. they told me i had to receive a check. fine. i paid an extra fee to have the check sent fedex (i'm an employee)because it was the check was over 1k i believed the fee was a small insurance. the accounting department didn't send the check on the specified date. one of their employees gave me lots of different answers and now won't acknowledge me for no reason. they now accept epassporte as a cashout method and i sent that employee an email asking him to kindly confirm that my account is noted to make cashouts to epassporte. he can't even reply and won't talk to me on the phone.

also, harvester is a respected player and contributed greatly in a positive fashion to other forums. i would take his game over any of your games any day.

as far you flamers go, people like you make me feel like you're broke but you need to put others down to make up for your poor performances on the tables.

Ignignokt - member since 8/21/05...514 posts!!! (almost 10 a day)
pokerrookie - member since 1/20/05...543 posts (calls out harverster for not having posted a 1000 times)

if you're so good at poker (which an idiot would assume considering your vast posting knowledge) how do you have so much time to post?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mad,
You completely missed my point. I was defending Harvester by pointing out that he was being unfairly flamed only on the basis of his post count. Sorry if you misunderstood my statements and were offended.
Old 10-17-2005, 04:44 PM

so be it rook, i read this site for entertainment and don't have time to post. it really struck a nerve that a winning player i'm familiar with is flamed so hard when he was merely trying to make others aware. the funny thing is i most often look to this site for information but when i do searches no matches are found. i would have thought a forum so grand would offer information necessary to revolutionize the online gaming industry but all there is is watered down content and sore losers flaming.
Old 10-17-2005, 04:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so be it rook, i read this site for entertainment and don't have time to post. it really struck a nerve that a winning player i'm familiar with is flamed so hard when he was merely trying to make others aware. the funny thing is i most often look to this site for information but when i do searches no matches are found. i would have thought a forum so grand would offer information necessary to revolutionize the online gaming industry but all there is is watered down content and sore losers flaming.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just because you haven't figured out how to properly use the search function doesn't mean the information isn't there.