Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2005, 06:46 PM

Default Re: who is cantseeu on UB?

This was the most interesting thread I have read on this site, for numerous reasons. Kane, are you going to use this as a starter for continuing into the bigger games? Or was this more of just fish-fest. Either way, congrats. Wish I was awake to see the blood bath.

-JOTR

Also, are we ever gonna know who cantseeu is? I'm thinking "anonymous" internet player, but it would be interesting if it were someone good. I see him playing the 3/6 HU game on there from time to time, and he's always dancing around the different games (2-7, O, O8B, stud...)
Old 10-13-2005, 07:12 PM

would be mad funny is this was jordan berkowicks playing as cantseeu (sp?)

nice job KKF!
Old 10-13-2005, 07:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This was the most interesting thread I have read on this site, for numerous reasons. Kane, are you going to use this as a starter for continuing into the bigger games? Or was this more of just fish-fest. Either way, congrats. Wish I was awake to see the blood bath.

-JOTR

Also, are we ever gonna know who cantseeu is? I'm thinking "anonymous" internet player, but it would be interesting if it were someone good. I see him playing the 3/6 HU game on there from time to time, and he's always dancing around the different games (2-7, O, O8B, stud...)

[/ QUOTE ]

when he first sat he wanted to play 3/6 limit. luckily no one would give him action there.
Old 10-13-2005, 07:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-JOTR

[/ QUOTE ]

when he first sat he wanted to play 3/6 limit. luckily no one would give him action there.

[/ QUOTE ]
that just doesn't make sense, that someone with their BR would want to sit at 3/6, decide not to, then blow everything at 50/100NL?? Wouldn't someone with their BR who plays 3/6 be uber-conservative?? Maybe I'm missing something and Captain Obv. is around the corner waiting to make an appearance.
Old 10-13-2005, 07:49 PM

300/600
Old 10-13-2005, 07:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I see him playing the 3/6 HU game on there from time to time, and he's always dancing around the different games (2-7, O, O8B, stud...)

[/ QUOTE ]

that just doesn't make sense, that someone with their BR would want to sit at 3/6, decide not to, then blow everything at 50/100NL?? Wouldn't someone with their BR who plays 3/6 be uber-conservative?? Maybe I'm missing something and Captain Obv. is around the corner waiting to make an appearance.

[/ QUOTE ]

3/6 = shorthand for 300/600 here, I think.

This thread was a good read. Congrats to KKF.
Old 10-13-2005, 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
300/600

[/ QUOTE ]
ahhh, there we go. The Capt. just gave me a tap on the shoulder and smiled.
Old 10-13-2005, 08:11 PM

hes back.

not playing crazy. sitting 6 handed.
Old 10-13-2005, 08:18 PM

he just sat down with KKF headsup then sat out, trying to get him come play 3-6 heads up with him
Old 10-13-2005, 08:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i woke up this morning and didn't feel bad anymore.

i do plan to something charitable in this country. i am not sure what though.

[/ QUOTE ]

The "Kane Kung Fu Foundation" has a nice ring to it.

Your compassion and concern for right living is truly heartening. As a poker player, I'm quite glad that this guy is seperated from his money. As a person who seems to share some of your world view, I understand the need to give back to the world somehow. My advice is to give money and then become involved in how it is used. Seeing a school built (or something comperable) might be one of the best and most fulfilling experiences of your life.

The problem "I've just hit the poker lottery and now need to decide how to use some of it to change other people's lives" is about the best personal problem I can think of.

MArlow