Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 09-20-2005, 12:55 PM

Default Absolute Bonuses

First of all, what happened to the neteller $500 bonus. ANd also how is the absolute software now, any new updates that have made it run smoother as i heard it gives some problems and is kinda slow. And how are the micro 6m games compared to partys, as those and primas are only places ive whored?? Thanks all
Old 09-20-2005, 01:47 PM

Default Re: Absolute Bonuses

I have been playing there quite a bit recently now that S8b and O8b traffic has picked up. The only problem I have is that I occaisionally get booted from a table.
Old 09-20-2005, 01:58 PM

I tend to get booted as well. It usually happens when i have 4 or 5 other things going on with my computer at once. either other pokerrooms or surfing the web. havent really seen it happen unless something else was going on. probably a glitch.
Old 09-20-2005, 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have been playing there quite a bit recently now that S8b and O8b traffic has picked up. The only problem I have is that I occaisionally get booted from a table.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've not been booted, 'cept one time when a table froze
on me.

The software is much better than it used to be.

There seems to be a few more players in the split pot games,
and sometimes the games even start to approach Party type
pot sizes.

But there is still a ways to go. Mostly there are not quite
enough good games to keep me there more than a bit each day.
Old 09-20-2005, 11:39 PM

I agree that game selection in the split pot games is often slim. But the continuous good bonuses keep me playing there.
Old 09-20-2005, 06:38 PM

The software is problematic, but not nearly as bad on my crappy Windows emulation as Paradise or the Crypto sites. The recent new players might be affecting their servers as well.

With college getting back in session they might just be concentrating on their 150% signup bonus.
Old 09-21-2005, 01:43 AM

the software is a bit better. the game quality in nl is great in my experience, though its not so great in the limit sector.
Old 09-21-2005, 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the software is a bit better. the game quality in nl is great in my experience, though its not so great in the limit sector.

[/ QUOTE ]

GREAT = bad play - right?
Old 09-22-2005, 05:55 PM

The $500 bonus ended. When I told em I wasn't interested in playing at their site (both on the phone and thru email) they thanked me for my call and hung up. But then I got to thinking, hell 150% to $150 aint all that bad either. And since the bonuses seem to never end it didn't really matter. Took about 2k hands/1 week to clear at mostly 1/2 .

I don't particularly care for their graphics but I haven't had too much trouble w/the software. I've only had my computer slow to a crawl once, requiring a reboot and I've played several sessions that lasted 4+ hours. (Playing at most 2 tables and usually just 1.) I do have trouble w/chat quite often. It usually doesn't work for me (which is usually very good - keeps my mouth shut.) I have had several instances where I'd be typing on one table and the chat showing up at the other table. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] And what's up w/the snack bar thingy. That is lame. Take the damn side tables out to clean up the friggin clutter.

Having to request HH via email is also a pain in the ass. And it usually takes about 30 min for the last email to arrive. So no current stats for PT. And PokerAce doesn't support Abs.

I've only played 6max and overall I'd say the game selection is fairly decent. My play, however, is a different story. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] But w/bonus and that other thing that's ok.

edit: They've also got the cracked aces bonus going ($10). I did get paid for two seperate hands. I sent both hand #s in the same email. But the third hand I sent in they sent back that it was a one time deal, so no 3 bang.

Also have a royal flush bonus on right now that will pay 200 X the BB for your limit (1/2 and above.)
Old 09-22-2005, 08:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also have a royal flush bonus on right now that will pay 200 X the BB for your limit (1/2 and above.)

[/ QUOTE ]

It's 100X the BB, still much better than a T-shirt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]