Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2005, 07:07 PM

Default Re: sweat me please!

i understand but id like someone to show/advise me live so I can see how the transition from 9 person to HU works. that would be most helpful, so posting hands doesn't seem like the best choice coupled with the fact that I'd find out how to play a certian situation afterwards but could make a costly mistake at the time w/o live help. please someone just step up
Old 11-26-2005, 07:14 PM

I understand that making the transition to the 22s on a short bankroll can seem intimidating, but you have to realize that this is a forum for discussing hands and sngs in general, not a place to search out successful players to hold your hand through an sng. Almost every person on this forum has had to learn how different levels play the hard way, and the ones who get walked through it usually have to pay a pretty steep fee.

I'd strongly recommend playing more $11s and building up your bankroll/experience if you're this unsure of your play at the next level.

Good luck
Old 11-26-2005, 08:09 PM

Tutoring typically costs money around here. Prices vary by tutor.

I wouldn't play the $22s without at least $600 unless you are very very very confident in your skills (like, at least 500 sngs showing you are a winner at that level).
Old 11-26-2005, 08:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sorry luigi, i don't even know what jetset is. is that the place with george and mr. spacely and rosie the robot?

[/ QUOTE ]

what a jackass comment. the dude asks you for help and you make fun of his name. i can tell that you are a real class act and are a valuable member to this community. why don't you do us all a favor and stick your head up your ass to see if it fits.

[/ QUOTE ]

asking for help? he's begging someone to walk him step by step for free. a rather ridiculous request gets a ridiculous answer. got anything else you'd like to say?