Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2005, 08:14 PM

Default Re: An open letter to the forum

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I dunno. We're dealing with some heavy sh.it here. Adanthar took his bar exam, ChrisV is in a lot of pain and hopefully won't LOSE his leg, iMsoLucky0 has a freakin tumor, Bigwig has a problem with increasing 4th place finishes, 11t may be coming back from a horrible downswing, raptor is losing but not telling us, Zen had a baby, Scuba can't figure out if his hand stats mean anything and Irie won a big tourney this week. Oh yeah, and curtains is lazy. I'm glad all of the above posts were made. I find them interesting - heartfelt - and often inspiring.

Let me ask you this -

Should I fold AA preflop?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm changing careers! You can go ahead and add that in there if you'd like. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bout time. Selling cars is -EV IMO. Just look at my avatar. lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it is -EV, but I quit that job about 2 weeks ago. That wasn't my career anyways, just an interim job. I meant that I'm going to be switching from a career as a pilot (which I'm trained for) to a career in air traffic control. I think that deserves a "holla." [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-29-2005, 08:25 PM

that is very nice. congratulations!
Old 07-29-2005, 08:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Forumbot appearances: WAY DOWN (guess he is in for a tune up?! :confused

[/ QUOTE ]

PUSH You PINKOCOMMIEFAG....Unno I did a databasesearch on U [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]...Ur not even a real Yugoslavian...Ur a fckn Uzbeckistanian....& BTW: I've got "shotgun" on the ride to the *STTF-HUC*....Moeran
Old 07-29-2005, 08:36 PM

I serously think this place is fine the way it is.

Sure there are a lot of the same BS. But there is also a lot of fun/funny and intersting posts to read. There are also once in a while excellent posts by a lot of the high stake players.

Those "did i play my AK right" posts are by noobs, and you cant just get rid of that, you did the same remember?

Anyway, this place is great, and citanul is a great mod (so far.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])
Old 07-29-2005, 08:43 PM

Hey, I probably post a lot of those AK hands...I guess I'm a n00b:P
Old 07-29-2005, 09:19 PM

Larry: Excuse me, but what the hell's going on out here?

Crash:I dunno. We're dealing with some heavy [censored] here. Adanthar took his bar exam, ChrisV is in a lot of pain and hopefully won't LOSE his leg, iMsoLucky0 has a freakin tumor, Bigwig has a problem with increasing 4th place finishes. We need a live . . . is it a live rooster? We need a live rooster to take the curse off of Sixes' Empire account, 11t may be coming back from a horrible downswing, raptor is losing but not telling us, Zen had a baby, Scuba can't figure out if his hand stats mean anything and Irie won a big tourney this week. Oh yeah, and curtains is lazy. Is that about right? We're dealing with a lot of [censored].

Larry: Okay, well, uh... candlesticks always make a nice gift, and uh, maybe you could find out where she's registered and maybe a place-setting or maybe a silverware pattern. Okay, let's get two! Go get 'em.
Old 07-29-2005, 10:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Larry: Okay, well, uh... candlesticks always make a nice gift, and uh, maybe you could find out where she's registered and maybe a place-setting or maybe a silverware pattern. Okay, let's get two! Go get 'em.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think yugo is getting aroused reading this [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

(man if you post and say you noticed a decrease in yugo bashing, that jsut encourages us to step up the effort [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img])

BL' - who knows "theres nothing wrong with that"
Old 07-29-2005, 10:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Larry: Excuse me, but what the hell's going on out here?

Crash:I dunno. We're dealing with some heavy [censored] here. Adanthar took his bar exam, ChrisV is in a lot of pain and hopefully won't LOSE his leg, iMsoLucky0 has a freakin tumor, Bigwig has a problem with increasing 4th place finishes. We need a live . . . is it a live rooster? We need a live rooster to take the curse off of Sixes' Empire account, 11t may be coming back from a horrible downswing, raptor is losing but not telling us, Zen had a baby, Scuba can't figure out if his hand stats mean anything and Irie won a big tourney this week. Oh yeah, and curtains is lazy. Is that about right? We're dealing with a lot of [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

NH sir. You win.....

one live rooster!
Old 07-29-2005, 10:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I dunno. We're dealing with some heavy (stuff) here. Adanthar took his bar exam, ChrisV is in a lot of pain and hopefully won't LOSE his leg, iMsoLucky0 has a freakin tumor, Bigwig has a problem with increasing 4th place finishes, 11t may be coming back from a horrible downswing, raptor is losing but not telling us, Zen had a baby, Scuba can't figure out if his hand stats mean anything and Irie won a big tourney this week. Oh yeah, and curtains is lazy. I'm glad all of the above posts were made. I find them interesting - heartfelt - and often inspiring.

Let me ask you this -

Should I fold AA preflop?

citanul says: don't try to get around the censors.

[/ QUOTE ]

GtrHtr says: look below, it seems I did [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

BTW, except for your crushing my 1st ammendment rights, you are a very, very good mod. Thanks bro (lunatic).
Old 07-29-2005, 11:11 PM

this post made me miss x1punisher (sp?)