Two Plus Two Older Archives

Old 08-24-2005, 03:31 AM
KSOT KSOT is offline
Senior Member

Default I wonder why that guy left \"The Crew.\"

Or why they showed us that in the first place. Not to mention their comment about Dutch Boyd's condition. WTF?!
Old 08-24-2005, 03:37 AM
sketchy1 sketchy1 is offline
Junior Member

Default Re: I wonder why that guy left \"The Crew.\"

http://tinyurl.com/8cfhm

you can begin with those, then there's a rolling stone article you can find at gankowns.com
Old 08-24-2005, 04:21 AM
A_Junglen A_Junglen is offline
Senior Member

I thought the comment about Dutch was pretty uncalled for.
Old 08-24-2005, 04:50 AM
sketchy1 sketchy1 is offline
Junior Member

i thought it was great. i was hoping it would be a little more defammatory.
Old 08-24-2005, 06:23 AM
lighterjobs lighterjobs is offline
Senior Member

Location: Oklahoma

[ QUOTE ]
i thought it was great. i was hoping it would be a little more defammatory.

[/ QUOTE ]

what was the comment?
Old 08-24-2005, 07:08 AM
RoyalLance RoyalLance is offline
Member

Hell, ESPN won't mention it. I say let the daggers fly.
Old 08-24-2005, 09:41 AM
Guest

He left to join the "Nash Clown Hall of Fame."

Old 08-24-2005, 10:17 AM
Guest

i thought it was great. i was hoping it would be a little more defammatory.

[/ QUOTE ]

what was the comment?

[/ QUOTE ]

They mentioned Dutch has had problems battling bi-polar disorder, which Dutch posts on his website so I guess it's fair game for ESPN, though not real thoughtful.
Old 08-24-2005, 10:24 AM
benkahuna benkahuna is offline
Junior Member

I haven't seen anyone use tiny url in like forever. Cool.
Old 08-24-2005, 10:31 AM
benkahuna benkahuna is offline
Junior Member

Here's what Dutch had to say on rec.gambling.poker:

link

ThreeBetBrett
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: ThreeBetBrett <bret...@hotmail.com> - Find messages by this author
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 05 5:15:11 GMT
Subject: Re: Why is Brett (Gank) out of the crew?

I left the Crew because Dutch Boyd turned out to be maybe the most
untrustworthy person I have ever come in contact with. I left The Crew
days after the WSOP in 2004. The reason that I have been posting about
Dutch's affiliation with ZeroRake.com recently, is because I just found
out about it. Make no mistake about it, I left The Crew, when we were on
top, and I turned down a lot of money by walking away, and was not kicked
out as some believe. Dutch may no longer have stake in zerorake, as it
has been nothing but a failure, as many people realized what I failed to
do, it was Dutch's site. A site that he was creating while basically
freeloading on my play, since we shared bankrolls. A business plan used,
that I had helped with my Intellectual property through numerous meetings
and discussions, but without my knowledge of it being implemented in any
cardroom.

Dutch, please do not tell me to get over it, cause I assure you as long as
you try to persuade people that you are trustworthy and reliable and
ethically sound, I will continue to inform them about the things that you
did to me and caution them in doing their homework before getting involved
in business with you. You have always been able to continue in your
coniving ways, telling people what they want to hear with out ever having
the intention to do it. You burn bridges with everyone you ever become,
or think you become friends with, but everyone previous felt it was in
their best interest to just exclude you out of their life, and not tell
their stories. Well guess what Dutch, you [censored] the wrong guy, because I
assure you I have no problem investing my time and energy in helping the
public understand who you truly are.

Your former friend and colleague,
Brett "gank" Jungblut