Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Computer Technical Help
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-2005, 10:23 AM

Default Eurobet (PR) problem - One table is blacked out

Has anyone else experienced anything similar to this? Any ideas on what could be causing it or how to fix it? Any help would be appreciated. Here is the information that I think would be pertinent.

I run Window XP Pro w/SP2 and all current updates on a P4, 4.3 Ghz w/HT system, and have dual 2001fp monitors. I usually have Eurobet, Poker Tracker, and PAHud running and possibly IE. I connect to the internet via Time Warner Cable modem

I am having the following problem at Eurobet Poker. I do not have ANY problems at any other site (so far) and play up to 8 tables at a time. This has been going on since I installed Eurobet a week ago. When I open my 3rd or 4th table, one of the tables becomes completely black, I cannot see my cards, the chat box, action buttons the table, or anything. As the action moves around the table, it becomes visible. When it is my turn to act I can see my cards, however the part of the tables that is still left to act is black. This happens ONLY on one table. ALL the other tables are fine. Moving the affected table does not change anything, it remaining obscured until it is my turn to act. Occassionally, when it is my turn to act, I can see nothing at all and must make a decision blindly, having no clue what my cards are or what has happened so far.

Initially, I thought this to be related to PAHud since it was only happening when I used PAHud. I contacted Josh last weekend and he was not aware of anything like this. Last night, I decided that I must have a bad download, so I uninstalled Eurobet, and edited my registry for all references to Eurobet, and reinstalled. I can now say that I DO NOT believe this to be related to PAHud, because when I open ONLY Eurobet and put a 3rd or 4th table up to play, it occurs.

Last night, I contacted Eurobet support for instructions on correcting the install “Win32” error. I asked about the “black table” problem and he had no idea what could be causing this. His only thought might be something to do with a firewall or something like that. I have Eurobet set as a “trusted site” within IE.
Old 12-14-2005, 05:23 AM

Default Re: Eurobet (PR) problem - One table is blacked out

I have this problem too. It is related to the dual monitors I think. I know its not system constraints since I have 2x Opteron 250s and 4 Gigs of RAM. I just stopped putting Euro Tables on my second monitor. The site sucks anyway. If you wanna play at a rock Garden, at least the Crypto's have bonuses that can actually be cleared.

C-Dog
Old 12-14-2005, 02:27 PM

Default Re: Eurobet (PR) problem - One table is blacked out

Thanks for the response. I had not thought about the dual monito part. I'll try keeping everything on one tonight and see if that helps.

Agree about the rock garden comment. Somewhat hard to get on a good table, but I am doing pretty well so far (cleared 1200 points and up about $140) and will probably continue. The jury is out about a return trip though. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]