Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2005, 04:26 PM

Default It\'s gold, Jerry. Gold!

So I think everyone is pretty sick of these mucking aces preflop posts. Well, I've found someone who has figured it out. I met this guy down in vegas for the wsop as we were both part of team pokerroom, very nice guy. This link goes to a list of profiles for all the team pokerroom people. Click on his profile (Rainmannw) and scroll down.

https://www.pokerroom.com/main/page/...teamPokerroom#

Here's his quote: "I am usually quite patient when I play. This is the hard part of the game and one that has taken a lot of personal work to develop. The pinnacle of my achievement is the ability to fold pocket aces before the flop when there were 5 other players all in, and I was last to act. Rather than take the obvious go all in play, I stopped, thought about it, and realized that my hand was in serious danger of not improving. I folded. I made what I thought was a great play. I would do it again if I had to. I would have won the hand, but it wasn't worth the risk."

colson10
Old 07-17-2005, 04:29 PM

Default UUULLLLTTTRRAAACOLSON

No chat for me, but been playing the 215 lately, 344 last week, GL this week. See you at the final table