Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2005, 03:55 AM

Default Re: Seattle Poker Rooms

All I have to say, is pdxpuck is a poker machine, and I've never seen someone get up so quickly and keep climbing. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

stabn, hope you managed to stave off the bad beats long enough to get back up. It was a pleasure playing with you guys. Hope we can do it again someday.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All I have to say, is pdxpuck is a poker machine, and I've never seen someone get up so quickly and keep climbing. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

stabn, hope you managed to stave off the bad beats long enough to get back up. It was a pleasure playing with you guys. Hope we can do it again someday.

[/ QUOTE ]

When i wasn't straddling it just wasn't my day...Ah well. Are you guys going to play again tonight? Or have you decided to take the night off?
Old 04-27-2005, 01:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you guys going to play again tonight? Or have you decided to take the night off?

[/ QUOTE ]

That was a fun night. How long can my luck hold out? I am interested in going out again, but I am also quite tired at this point. I missed my first session and am just getting ready to head down to the conference. Let me see how it goes and I will post my plans this afternoon. I need to get a nap if I am going to hit it again. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2005, 01:12 PM

Amen to that. I had no idea that you were such an expert in the whole:

Live Straddle = Premium Pocket pair = Win

theorem. That's an aspect of my game I plan on trying out next time. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I'm down for playing tonight if you are. Just let me know.
Old 04-27-2005, 01:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Amen to that. I had no idea that you were such an expert in the whole:

Live Straddle = Premium Pocket pair = Win

theorem. That's an aspect of my game I plan on trying out next time. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I'm down for playing tonight if you are. Just let me know.

[/ QUOTE ]

I probably am, but lets wait and see how everyone feels later. I'm a bit tired as well, but i want to take a shot at getting some of pucks positive variance :P.
Old 04-27-2005, 01:39 PM

Cool. Give me a call later this afternoon when you decide.
Old 04-27-2005, 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Cool. Give me a call later this afternoon when you decide.

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright i've decided to go again tonight, but i probably won't be leaving work until 6:00/6;30 today. I'll give you a ring later if i don't see any replies in this thread by 3:00. Lils sound good again or would you rather try somewhere else?
Old 04-27-2005, 04:14 PM

We can do Lil's again if you want, or if you prefer to drive farther away, we can check out the Muck. You're the wheelman, so whatever you decide works for me. If puck goes, I can always bum another ride with him.

If neither of us hear from him by 5pm or so, can you go ahead and plan on picking me up at the Westin, at whatever time you get here? Give me a call.
Old 04-27-2005, 04:21 PM

The Muck was pretty dead last night. They had maybe half the tables going, with open seating for $3/6 and $4/8.

With carpool available, you could also think about Tulalip. It is non-smoking and the same distance away as the Muck.
Old 04-27-2005, 06:03 PM

I'm still here - just distracted by this 'work' stuff.

I am likely good for another evening of it, especially if they keep throwing their money at me. I was debating Tulalip, but I can do Lil's as well. My last session ends at 6:45 tonight, so probably won't get anywhere until 8 or so. Also be aware that I may not stay as late as last night.

Baloosh, you can ride with me if you want to wait that long, or perhaps you can catch a ride with stabn and I can give you a lift back downtown? I still wouldn't mind getting a power nap and perhaps a meal before heading out. that could put my departure closer to the 9pm time. You have my cell number if you want to chat directly.

pdxpuck