Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2005, 02:07 AM

Default Re: Seattle Poker Rooms

How was it?

Baloosh and i will probably head out Tuesday to either lils or the muck.
Old 04-26-2005, 11:51 AM

Sorry I missed you last night. Hopefully we can all hook up and head out tonight. Either lil's or Muck works for me -- it'll be my first time in either place.
Old 04-26-2005, 12:31 PM

For some reason my post didn't go through last night.... so here it is again, more or less.

I headed down after dinner and just went to the Muck. They had a waiting list for 3/6 but offered me a seat immediately for 4/8. After some brief waffling I just sat at the 4/8 hoping for the best. My fears were quickly washed away as I turned my $100 buy-in into $300 within two hours. Probably not typical, but they just kept paying me off again and again.

I would be happy to play at Lil's or the Muck tonight if y'all are heading out. Ring me later and we'll work out the details.
Old 04-26-2005, 12:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For some reason my post didn't go through last night.... so here it is again, more or less.

I headed down after dinner and just went to the Muck. They had a waiting list for 3/6 but offered me a seat immediately for 4/8. After some brief waffling I just sat at the 4/8 hoping for the best. My fears were quickly washed away as I turned my $100 buy-in into $300 within two hours. Probably not typical, but they just kept paying me off again and again.

I would be happy to play at Lil's or the Muck tonight if y'all are heading out. Ring me later and we'll work out the details.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are cool with 4/8 i'm thinking lils then. Since only three of us seem interested what are the chances of you hooking up with baloosh and meeting up with me at lils [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. (Just trying to get out of driving to downtown if i can :P!). If that doesn't work i will try hit seattle at 5:30ish and i guess pick baloosh up at his hotel.

stabn
Old 04-26-2005, 01:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I forgot the tournies were cancelled this week as well, i knew they were last week.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad I read this before I headed out this evening.

Shall we plan a Tuesday or Thursday trip to the Muck for one of their tourneys?
Old 04-26-2005, 01:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you are cool with 4/8 i'm thinking lils then. Since only three of us seem interested what are the chances of you hooking up with baloosh and meeting up with me at lils . (Just trying to get out of driving to downtown if i can :P!). If that doesn't work i will try hit seattle at 5:30ish and i guess pick baloosh up at his hotel.

[/ QUOTE ]

That certainly makes more sense to me, and I was going to suggest it when we chatted. There's no point in having you go this direction. Let's plan on meeting down there. I know it is in Renton, but I don't know exactly where. Perhaps we can get details by phone this afternoon.

talk to you soon,
pdxpuck
Old 04-26-2005, 01:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you are cool with 4/8 i'm thinking lils then. Since only three of us seem interested what are the chances of you hooking up with baloosh and meeting up with me at lils . (Just trying to get out of driving to downtown if i can :P!). If that doesn't work i will try hit seattle at 5:30ish and i guess pick baloosh up at his hotel.

[/ QUOTE ]

That certainly makes more sense to me, and I was going to suggest it when we chatted. There's no point in having you go this direction. Let's plan on meeting down there. I know it is in Renton, but I don't know exactly where. Perhaps we can get details by phone this afternoon.

talk to you soon,
pdxpuck

[/ QUOTE ]

Smooth, i will PM you his number and give you a call around lunch time to confirm the details.

This is the way i get there from the east side, from seattle yahoo suggests something different. I'll link yahoo and tell you which i do:

Yahoo's driving directions from seattle

As far as getting to lils it isn't too hard. Go to 167 however you did yesterday, but instead of taking 167 south take 167 north (becomes Rainier ave S right away). Merge into one of the middle lanes (anything but the far left or far right lanes). Go about a mile north and you will see a fred meyers on your left. Take the left turn at the signal into the fred myers parking lot and park anyone but the parking lot by panda express (it is the closest to lils but they will tow your ass). Walk past panda express and turn left on the sidewalk and the next building you see will be Diamond Lil's.
Old 04-26-2005, 01:44 PM

Sounds good. You've got my cellphone number, so whenever you're ready this afternoon/evening (I've got seminars until 5:30pm) give me a call and we can meet wherever is convenient for you.

I appreciate the ride.
Old 04-26-2005, 05:30 PM

I plan on being at lil's to check out the tournament too, hopefully I'll get to meet some of y'all. I'm the 6'2" bald chick, I'm really hard to miss.
Old 04-26-2005, 06:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I plan on being at lil's to check out the tournament too, hopefully I'll get to meet some of y'all. I'm the 6'2" bald chick, I'm really hard to miss.

[/ QUOTE ]

See you there.

Zags hat, adidas tshirt for me.