Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2005, 04:26 PM

Default Re: virginity

[ QUOTE ]
The issue is the health and well being of the parties involved.

[/ QUOTE ]

the point of SIIHP is bragging rights. the issue is how to convince some girl to do it.

everyone's health and well being is in the pewper (pun intended) once the conversation goes that way.
Old 08-17-2005, 04:29 PM

if you SIIHP you are not a virgin...If you eat a girl out, you are not a virgin...Virgin is a concept of purity and if you are getting your bone sucked, you have crossed the line.

Enjoy that ass,

Indy
Old 08-17-2005, 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My roommate is a virgin. He has been talking with a girl recently and asked me if he put it in the pooper if he would still be considered a virgin. He wants to stay a virgin (i dont know why); would this be ok?

[/ QUOTE ]

Your roomate is retarded. The fact that he would even ask this means that he should SIIHV.
Old 08-17-2005, 04:37 PM

And if he is thinking of SIIHP, he will eventually SIIHV...A guy with a mind for poopers will eventually be a guy with an addiction to vaginas.

Indy
Old 08-17-2005, 04:39 PM

i don't disagree with that. spreading peanut butter on your nuts and having your dog lick also crosses the line. but the issue there is not animal cruelty. the issue is how far would you go to get your nuts licked.
Old 08-17-2005, 05:19 PM

"lol"
Old 08-17-2005, 05:19 PM

Location: seattle!!!__ too sunny to be in a cardroom....ahhh, one more hand

[ QUOTE ]
A girl that, in order to have any form of sexual intercourse, needs to be told anal sex doesn't make her lose her virginity is clearly not ready to make the decision to have sex. Granted, she's confused and not thinking straight about the situation, but that's pretty common. Parents are really, really bad at talking to their kids about sex, so it's pretty common for kids to have really ignorant perspectives on sex.

Straight forward, honest conversation with one's girlfriend about when it's okay to have sex is one thing, but using blatantly manipulative arguments in order to satisfy one's own sexual desires is offensive. I have several female friends who had very bad experiences with manipulative men when they were younger, and have serious trust issues with they guys they date now.

Life would be a lot easier for girls (and for the nice guys that come along later) if young guys would stop thinking with their dicks and start showing respect and consideration for girls.

[/ QUOTE ]

In regards to the story, you really have to take the ages of the people involved into consideration. The boys are also confused and not thinking str8 about the situation. It's also a time when the male sex drive is at it's highest.

b
Old 08-17-2005, 08:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you really naive enough to think that girls won't do anything physically that they don't deep down, internally want to do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you really implying that girls are so naive and easily corrupted that they cannot make their own decisions? It's not like he was giving a 7 year old a new dolly. The chick wasn't brain dead.
Old 08-17-2005, 09:00 PM

Shes a virgin in the front but a WHORE in the rear!
Old 08-17-2005, 09:24 PM

Default OK...

There's too much debate going on over a post I didn't think would be taken so seriously, and it's my fault to a great degree. By using terms like "convinced her" and "she bought it," I opened this door, but I also didn't think my original post would become the subject of a debate. I just thought it to be an amusing anecdote. To clarify, this girl had some interest in remaining a virgin, and somehow they both came to the conclussion that the back door was a loophole. Hell, I wasn't there, and don't know exactly what was said. The girl is neither stupid, easily-manipulated, or emotionally scared. The guy is nowhere near the jerk TheDude makes him out to be. That's the last time I try and tell a funny HS story.