Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2005, 10:22 PM

Default magic mushrooms (some questions)

ive done shrooms before, but i didnt get high. i picked up 3 grams for myself and one other person and i got some questions...

1. what is the most effective way to ingest shrooms?

2. considering this is pretty much my first time, how many grams should my friend and myself do. should a girl take the same dose as a guy?

3. in terms of duration, how long should i expect to wait before feeling the first effects? and how long will the trip be? (i guess it would have to depend on the quality of the mushrooms?)

4. i have a reasonably small piece of a cap and the remainder of the 3 grams is the stalk (i think thats what its called?)

5. what should i do when im tripping out? watch a movie..listen to music, etc..

thats all the questions i have for now..thanks in advance for a reply.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-20-2005, 10:29 PM

Default Re: magic mushrooms (some questions)

i'm not sure about the best way to take em, but when i did it we just ate em. i'm sure tea and all that other crap is good too. if you have 3 grams, i would just split that 1.5 for both. girls normally should take less, but 1.5 isn't that much anyway. 30-45 mins is normal amount of time before effects kick in, smoke pot before that if possible. when i took 2.5g it lasted 4.5-5hrs. i'm sure everyone else has ideas for what you should do while shroomin, it's been discussed before.
Old 10-20-2005, 10:31 PM

Location: Hurricanes, animal corpses and your potential new tattoo have a lot in common. Think about it.

I don't know if all of your questions will be answered, but we had a pretty long thread about this last month.

link
Old 10-20-2005, 10:32 PM

First of all, DO NOT eat shrooms you picked yourself unless they've been identified by someone that you trust to know what's what. really, just don't.

here's the rest:

1: doesn't really matter, but, to boost the high, drink OJ or take some vitamin c. I personally prefer oatmeal to mask the texture and taste

2: dosage depends on body weight- for a psych noob, i'd reccomend less than 1/16th of an ounce of dried psyocibyn mushrooms or less if they're psyinescense (sp?). go easy until you know whayt you;re after

3: effects are noticable within an hour and generally last from 4-8 hours

4: it all depends on the strain of mushroom- if they're qubenzies, the most common psych-shroom, 2 grms is plenty. the parts of the stalk with the blue-grey stains are the strongest, then the cap, then the rest of the stem.

5: oh, i wouldn't worry about it. you'll find something.

GL, be safe but have fun.
Old 10-20-2005, 10:37 PM

1. Meatball sub. Or any kind of sandwich/sub.

2. Last time I did it I had about 4-5 shrooms on a meatball sub. The shrooms weren't that big though.

3. It takes about 20-30 mins

4. doesn't sound like enough for two people.

5. It's wasn't so much a tripping acid thing as it was you feel really happy and are in a great mood. Sort of if something bad happened you wouldn't care because your'e to happy.
Old 10-20-2005, 10:44 PM

Make sure you are somewhere where you feel secure. I have had some great experiences on shrooms where I can marvel at life from a new perspective.

Camping in a secluded area is nice. I don't think you will be interested in TV [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] . I doubt you will feel social with anyone who isn't sharing the experience. It can be a little overwhelming on several levels but I would recommend it.

Don't plan on driving anywhere either. Hope you guys have fun.
Old 10-20-2005, 10:57 PM

5. Go to Washington Dc...Go to the Einstein memorial...Stand in center of universe..
Old 10-20-2005, 11:47 PM

Probably a really dumbass question, but I've got no experience in this area whatsoever and want to know something.

I know 'shrooms are done. Don't really care. I do care about my dogs. We get a lot of the things, all assorted varieties, in our yard and I've heard some of them can be poisonous. I catch my dogs eating them sometimes. So far no obvious problems. They're scheduled to see the vet next week and I plan on talking to her about them, but since the subject's been brought up here...

How can I know if what I'm "growing" is good or bad? What should I be concerned about?

Thanks

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 10-20-2005, 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Probably a really dumbass question, but I've got no experience in this area whatsoever and want to know something.

I know 'shrooms are done. Don't really care. I do care about my dogs. We get a lot of the things, all assorted varieties, in our yard and I've heard some of them can be poisonous. I catch my dogs eating them sometimes. So far no obvious problems. They're scheduled to see the vet next week and I plan on talking to her about them, but since the subject's been brought up here...

How can I know if what I'm "growing" is good or bad? What should I be concerned about?

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

try this: this should have the info you need or a link to it.
Old 10-21-2005, 12:05 AM

my 2 cents: i'd eat em, not liquify em. once "my friend" put tabs of extasy in applejuice, and "he" got super high for 30 minutes, then the trip ended. pretty lame for what should have been at least a few hours.