Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2001, 11:38 AM

Default Other Topics

Vince, What's going on here? I was looking for Other Topics on the green side bar where it always used to be. Much to my surprize it wasn't there!

Iasked John if he knew where it went to and he told me to scroll down. I looked at him as if he had three heads and said "Do you think I'm stupid? I already did that." He said that I had to scroll down next to the side bar because since your forum was added, they has to move Other Topics down one space so you have to scroll to get to it.

I'm just wondering, is your forum so popular because we all love you, (500 posts at last count) or is it because morons like me thought you had replaced Other Topics?

Just wondering,

Mary
Old 08-21-2001, 01:29 PM

Default Re: Other Topics

"I'm just wondering, is your forum so popular because we all love you, (500 posts at last count) or is it because morons like me thought you had replaced Other Topics? "

If I might...

This forum is the most popular forum because we talk about highly significant matters related to both poker strategy and society and the human condition in general. The topics relating to "morons", and other things that "morons" like to discuss are often discussed here too, so you should feel right at home.

Dave in Cali

Old 08-21-2001, 01:59 PM

Dave,

I knew there was a reason that I gravitated towards this forum. Us "morons" like to feel right at home.

mg
Old 08-21-2001, 02:19 PM

Dave,

I must admit; I'm somewhat taken aback by your response. Because of my ignorance about how to access things on a computer I assumed thai when I saw Vince! as the last item in the Forum column that there was nothing underneath it.

Silly me,

Mary

PS In the future I would just skip over my posts since you quite clearly find them moronic.

Old 08-21-2001, 02:34 PM

Mary the reason u don't see it is because 2+2 had to put in the Terms & Conditions section that takes up 23mm on the top of the "GREEN COLUMN"

KATO
Old 08-21-2001, 04:20 PM

But Mary, I have to give people who post on this forum the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise!

Besides, if we can't poke fun at ourselves... Who CAN we poke fun at? Just look at my latest post about "Another moronic story for the Vince Forum" and you'll see what I mean....

Dave in Cali
Old 08-22-2001, 01:46 AM

Change your resolution to 1024x768.
Old 08-22-2001, 01:00 PM

Gus,

If I knew what that meant and how to do it I would. I'llwait and ask one of my kids. Thanks.

Dave,

I've read through some of the posts and now I know what you meant. No offense was intended and now none is taken.

Mary

Old 08-23-2001, 12:39 AM

didn't they just add "books/software"