Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 08-07-2005, 10:00 PM

Default Everest Poker - $100 Bonus, NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED

Everest Poker is offering a $100 Bonus just for registering with them. No deposit is required.

http://www.everestpoker.com/promo/welcome.html

The site also offers FREE SNG's with $0.10 prize pools.

http://www.everestpoker.com/promo/freeroll.html

They also offer microlimits starting at $0.02/$0.04.

So theoretically, if you don't mind grinding it out at the penny tables for a while, you could build a bankroll at the site without even depositing any money. Just win a few freerolls, then work off that bonus.

The site is only a few months old and originally restricted US players from making deposits because the developers were originally based in the US. The developers were recently bought out by a Taiwanese company though, so I believe the policy has been changed. I had no problems making a deposit with Neteller. I am trying to get a definitive answer on their policy.

Considering the site is fiarly unknown and has practically no US players as of yet, it actually has a decent amount of traffic.
Old 08-07-2005, 10:21 PM

Default Re: Everest Poker - $100 Bonus, NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED

Any idea what network this room is on?
Old 08-07-2005, 11:03 PM

Interesting

This is at least worth a download to try and build it to a few hundred bucks quickly
Old 08-07-2005, 11:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Everest Poker is offering a $100 Bonus just for registering with them. No deposit is required.

http://www.everestpoker.com/promo/welcome.html

The site also offers FREE SNG's with $0.10 prize pools.

http://www.everestpoker.com/promo/freeroll.html

They also offer microlimits starting at $0.02/$0.04.

So theoretically, if you don't mind grinding it out at the penny tables for a while, you could build a bankroll at the site without even depositing any money. Just win a few freerolls, then work off that bonus.

The site is only a few months old and originally restricted US players from making deposits because the developers were originally based in the US. The developers were recently bought out by a Taiwanese company though, so I believe the policy has been changed. I had no problems making a deposit with Neteller. I am trying to get a definitive answer on their policy.

Considering the site is fiarly unknown and has practically no US players as of yet, it actually has a decent amount of traffic.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dl'd this and from what I can gather a deposit is required as the 100 is in my bonus account and I can't play with these funds at all.
Old 08-07-2005, 11:17 PM

I think the Op said, win some free rolls and play micro limits until you get some cash to work off the bonus.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, that is what He said.
Old 08-07-2005, 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think the Op said, win some free rolls and play micro limits until you get some cash to work off the bonus.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, that is what He said.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah I see....thereotically this would clear in about 2012 with this strategy
Old 08-07-2005, 11:28 PM

This room is an island to itself. The bonus clears just dreadful unless you are a higher limit player.
[ QUOTE ]

Pay-for-Play. When all qualifications have been met, your Bonus Award will be placed in your Available Bonus Pool. As you play games for real money and make qualified wagers, a portion of your Bonus will be converted from your Available Bonus Pool to real money and paid out to your Account Balance. Unless stated otherwise in the offer, the Bonus will convert at the rate of 1 unit for every 100 units you bet in qualified wagers (for example, US$1 in bonus converted for every US$100 in qualified wagers).

[/ QUOTE ]

cheers
Boon
Old 08-08-2005, 12:23 AM

looks like it.

From the site rules:

Unless stated otherwise in the offer, the Bonus will convert at the rate of 1 unit for every 100 units you bet in qualified wagers (for example, US$1 in bonus converted for every US$100 in qualified wagers).

# Qualified Wagers. For single-table games, a qualified wager is a real-money wager staked by you in a pot that is raked. Wagers that do not involve a House rake do not qualify.
Old 08-09-2005, 12:07 AM

I do believe that Everest does not allow USA players. I tried many times to deposit and it would not let me.
Old 08-09-2005, 12:20 AM

Default Re: Everest Poker - $100 Bonus, YOU\'LL LOVE THIS

They want 4 sets of documents BEFORE you can deposit:

Documentation Instructions

Your merchant requires you to provide the following 4 sets of documentation:

A photocopy of government-issued photo ID (such as a driver's license, passport or other identity card) with your signature in the ID.
A photocopy of the front and back of each credit card used for gaming purchases at our site.
A photocopy of your most recent credit card statement (at least one page of the statement showing cardholder name, billing address and credit card number) for each card used for purchases at our site.
A photocopy of your printed and signed Purchase Authorization form.
These procedures are to protect your account and to ensure that nobody but you can use your payment accounts or receive your funds.

Please follow these four easy steps:

Print and sign a Purchase Authorization form for your credit cards. Click here to get your form.
Obtain photocopies of the other 3 sets of documents outlined above (photo ID, front & back of cards, and credit card statements) using either a copy machine or scanner (preferred). Please Note: Visual quality is affected during photocopying and fax transmission. Scanned documents sent via the IBS Verify by Web form are highly preferred and will result in the shortest verification time.
On each page of the photocopied documents, be sure to write or provide the following:
Your full name
Your authorized signature
Your email address: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Your phone number
Your Player Account username: kfellmy
Your Merchant's name: Everest Poker
Your Verification ID: XXXX
Send the documents and signed Purchase Authorization form to us by Web, by Fax or by Mail.
That's all there is to it. When we receive your documents, we will check them against our records to validate your account activity. If everything is in order we will notify you by email and Everest Poker will reinstate your account.

Can you say POS!!!