Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2005, 12:10 AM

Default looting and race...

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]this is a politically incorrect post..

as i watched the looting in n.o.; it was obvious to me that is was primarily one particular race involved; these people were casually breaking into another person's property forcfully; taking whatever they wanted; then walking out overloaded with expensive merchandise; none of which would be usefull immediately to survive; and no shame or attempt to cover up; or hide what they were doing...

same people a few years ago in l.a. were outraged that a repetitve dui, drugee, who lead police on a dangerous long chase was mistreated by police;...so it was this same race that felt it was appropriate to stop drivers ofanother race; drag them from their truck and beat them nearly to death...and of course loot and steal; "to get revenge"..again with no shame or regard for other people or their property rights...

oh yeah, the blackout in nyc about 35 years ago; the same race of people stole indiscriminately; taking whatever they wanted and "it was owed them"..again no shame or one ounce of concern for a person or their private property...

again and agian...; these people have shown their true colours; ahem, so to speak...

how much longer do we have to go on with this facade of: 'it's not their fault; they are disadvantaged"

why can we not judge someone , by their charactor ( as mlk jr asked people to do ) rather than continually excusing them

i am outraged

but every liberal in amica will defend these raping marauding thugs

that's my beef

and i'm sticking by it

gl

jmho

[img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 09-01-2005, 12:14 AM

Default Re: looting and race...

And when will Southern people learn how to spell and speak English? Go back to watching NASCAR you dumb hick.
Old 09-01-2005, 12:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
but every liberal in america will defend these raping marauding thugs

[/ QUOTE ]

True, liberals don't care about property crimes, they think "property should go to people according to their needs, not according to their labours."

But you shouldn't have stuck the word "rape" in there. Just thinking about sex is rape for liberal feminists, and hurricane or no, rape is not acceptable.
Old 09-01-2005, 12:24 AM

Just out of curiosty, is any post you make not about the evil liberals?
It's amusing to me.

I'm more conservative than average republicans, and find both sides propaganda (like yours) to be completely silly and not at all productive.

This thread will quickly turn into:

Republicans = Racists
Dems/Liberals = Idiots with heads stuck in certain dark places

Neither assertion will really be accurate, but both sides will claim victory over the other. I'm not sure how that could be, though, as both will be too busy pushing their own agendas to realize that neither one of them is talking about reality or making any real sense.
Old 09-01-2005, 12:25 AM

I could attack you, rightfully call you close-minded and stupid, but anyone who read your post could figure that out.

Instead, I will propose three ideas for consideration.

1) In actuality, in all the events you named not just "one particular race" was involved in looting. However, only "one particular economic class" was involved. Coincidence? No.

2) The events you speak of, happen to have occurred in areas where a large number of this particular race live. If a natural disaster happens in Sweden, it is likely anyone caught looting will be Swedish, and likely they will be poor. It's not a facade, it's reality.

3) You're right, we should judge people by their character, as MLK said, but not by their race as you are trying to do.

3.5) It really would be nice if you learned English.
Old 09-01-2005, 12:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
as i watched the looting in n.o.; it was obvious to me that is was primarily one particular race involved;

[/ QUOTE ]

This is primarily because the vast majority of people left in the city are of that particular race, not because that particular race is prone to looting.

Additionally, thanks for posting this. It's nice when those that should be ignored clearly label themselves as such.
Old 09-01-2005, 12:26 AM

guys it's ok you can say "blacks" or "african americans"
Old 09-01-2005, 12:33 AM

I made a conscious choice to keep the wording of "a particular race," as I feel for someone to agree with this nonsense they would have to justify it for any "particular race."
Old 09-01-2005, 12:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just out of curiosty, is any post you make not about the evil liberals? It's amusing to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-01-2005, 12:40 AM

Default Re: looting and race....

[img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] but; don't you get it; don't you understand: no particular race was actually named; go ahead; go back and check; in fact a prominent african-american is quoted as an authority...

but; here's the hooker; everyone knew exactly what i was talking about..lol..yup; you know what i said was true....

EACH OF YOU INDEPENDENTLY GOT IT:

q.e.d.

it is intuitively obvious to me that a particular race is was over-represented when it comes to looting and taking advantage of natural disasters for personal gain:

it has happened generation after generation:

by the way: these same thugs will be first in line for a handout: be cautious about giving money here...

and that's about all i got

think about it...

jmho

gl

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]