Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2005, 05:20 PM

Default Repeating problem: HH stops loading into PT during play

This regularly occurs when Im playing. Basically, PT will load hand histories fine for a while, and then suddenly stop loading them. As a consequence, the GT+ HUD numbers stop changing. Solution is to quit the game program, quit PT, and restart both programs. Upon restarting, PT will find and dowload all of the missing hands from the Hand History folder. This work-around is less than optimal because it requires that you leave a juicy table.

One alternative I have found is to login to Party on a different computer, and get auto-logged off on the problem computer. Continue play on the new computer, and engage in shutdown fix on the old computer. Then restart the client on the old computer, and resume play. However this work around is also undesirable, because it results in lost hands in the PT data, since PT records the hand in progress during the logoff as a "disconnected" game.

Why is this happening, and how do I avoid it in the future?
Old 03-31-2005, 10:18 AM

Default Re: Repeating problem: HH stops loading into PT during play

Are you opening up the Party HHF display at any time during play. I found when I opened up a hand history for review that PT stopped importing hand histories from that table unless I switched on the "My computer does not update the time" option.

Vern
Old 03-31-2005, 10:19 AM

What is the consequence of clicking the "my computer does not update time" radio toggle?
Old 03-31-2005, 04:10 PM

PT will overwrite the file entirely instead of appending it. If you're interested in saving what's already in your current folder, move it to another folder. I used one called "Processed" and it seems to work fine.