Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2005, 09:37 PM

Default Official Nov 5 Vegas Magoo-fest \"I Need A Roommate\" post

The original Magoo announcement post has become extrememly cluttered, so I will start a (semi) serious post.

Several people have posted in the other thread asking for roommates for the weekend. Let's use this thread for that purpose.

Rooms for that weekend are a bit expensive due to the large number of conventions in town at the time.

I was in the process of planning for time off from work when I decided, "Eff it, I'm going for a whole week." I booked a package at the Stratosphere for Nov 4-Nov 12. In other words, you Vegas residents better be ready to play some PokeAh with yours truly.

The Stratosphere is at the extreme end of the strip but is decently priced in comparison to other options. It is $115 for Friday 11/4 and $95 for Saturday 11/5.

If anyone is interested in splitting those nights with me, PM me.

Others feel free to post such offers in this thread.
Old 10-11-2005, 11:15 PM

Default bump

badabing bada BUMP
Old 10-12-2005, 02:35 PM

Default Re: bump

Drew, I suggest that when you're drunk off your ass, but can't sleep for a week, that when you're playing pokah in the stratosphere's room...

make sure you tip Shawn, Loran, all those cool, pretty girl dealers (an 'nem) quite well. Make sure to tell the manager on duty how great you think those girls are.

If you don't, I'll hafta kick you in the nuts. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

al

p.s. you're a friggin' magoo. Since I live here I ain't splittin' the room with you, $129 aint too bad [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2005, 01:56 AM

Default Re: Official Nov 5 Vegas Magoo-fest \"I Need A Roommate\" post

My roommate just ran into some problems, so i'm in the market to split a room for Sat/Sun, too.

-d
Old 10-18-2005, 06:46 PM

Default Re: Official Nov 5 Vegas Magoo-fest \"I Need A Roommate\" post

I just found out I'll be able to make it, provided I can find a plane flight back sometime Sunday. Anybody still need a roommate?