Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-2005, 07:41 PM

Default Signup at a cyberbar!

I created accounts under my brothers name who hates poker (but likes sports betting). I did this at a cyberbar. It's much easier than these other methods.......
Old 01-15-2005, 09:12 PM

Default works fine

I signed up for Empire two days ago to bonus whore. No trickery and it works fine. Although I did dump about 5 bills, maybe its the cashout curse in reverse?
Old 01-15-2005, 10:39 PM

Default Re: Cannot open accounts on Party & Empire, It\'s Official

I just tried to open an Empire account but I couldn't b/c of my Party account. All I really wanted to do was check out the structure, tourney schedule, etc.

Would someone mind telling me a little about Empire? Do you start with 800 and 1000 chips, respectively, in the SnGs and tourneys?

Should I consider closing my Party account and joining Empire?

Thanks in advance.
Old 01-15-2005, 10:58 PM

I just tried creating a MultiPoker account on my existing PC which already has a Party account installed.

Even after deleting the Calculator registry key and rebooting, it wouldn't let me create a new account. However, after moving to a fresh PC without anything installed on it, I was able to successfully create a new account on MultiPoker using the exact same details (name, address, email, phone, etc).
Old 01-15-2005, 11:47 PM

Default WTF???

GrannyMae,

Your post makes no sense to me. Not to mention how badly it reeks with melodrama.

I'm pretty sure the original poster wanted to know how to install more than one Party Skin client so he could whore more than one skin. It looks like Party had made that more difficult. Until now the advice form COUNTLESS posters here at two-plus-two has been the Reg Hack. This information has always been shared freely.

Have I done something different here? Or is this how you have always responded? The Reg Hack didn't work for me either this last time... so I found a work around. Like I said, your post makes no sense to me. And in a few posts below you talk about collusion...

That's an entirely different subject from whoring more than one skin. And Party has ways of helping prevent that by not allowing same IP at same table. If you think I’m advising people how to get away with collusion, you’re WRONG! - regardless of how many posts you have.

EZ
Old 01-15-2005, 11:47 PM

I have opened accounts at 3 skins since the beginning of the year. I had no Party or skins accounts prior to this.

First one no problems at all, of course.

Second one I installed from a clean computer on the same IP and I used all the same contact info, email, neteller account, etc. When I cashed out they called to verify I was who I said I was, no big deal.
I did the initial setup and funding from the clean computer then installed the software on my poker computer and played from there.

Before the third one I unistalled the skin from the now-less-than-clean computer and did the regedit fix. I then installed the new skin. Setup the account with all the same contact info, email, neteller, etc. No probllems, will start clearing the bonus shortly.

I'm loving my introduction to the Party/skin experience: +17.9 BB/100 including bonuses. I know it won't last, but it has been a nice shot in the arm for the ole bankroll.
Old 01-15-2005, 11:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just tried creating a MultiPoker account on my existing PC which already has a Party account installed.

Even after deleting the Calculator registry key and rebooting, it wouldn't let me create a new account. However, after moving to a fresh PC without anything installed on it, I was able to successfully create a new account on MultiPoker using the exact same details (name, address, email, phone, etc).

[/ QUOTE ]

Same for me. However, even after creating the account on the clean system, I can not login to MultiPoker from my main poker system. Are you able to do so?
Old 01-16-2005, 12:01 AM

At first I was unable to login. After I put in my username and password it just sat there at the "login in process" window over and over again. But it eventually worked when I tried again later.
Old 01-16-2005, 12:03 AM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)

[ QUOTE ]
I, like many others here, have multiple Party skin accounts. My concern has always been that I will one day receive a message saying "It has been detected that you have multiple accounts on the Party skin network. As a result all of the funds in your accounts have been frozen due to contravention of the terms and conditions to which you agreed.

Considering that I hold more funds in Party Skin sights than any other, this is a concern.

Any thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

their best customers are playing on multiple skins. why would they want to piss off their best customers?
Old 01-16-2005, 12:25 AM

Default Re: WTF???

Not to mention how badly it reeks with melodrama.

ROFL!!! no shiit? granny melodramatic?? was that the first of my posts you ever read? i'm quite melodramatic, especially about this subject.

anyway, i thought that was a funny because it is not a secret that i am passionate about my opinions.

here is the bottom line ezinestein. i don't claim to have any more validity because of a high post count, but your instructions are instructions to break the fukking rules. these rules are in place for a reason. if you 8 tabling people want to break the rules, that's fine. however, i STRONGLY object to you using this forum to broadcast methods to defeat the security in place at the poker sites i play at. in the wromg hands, your how to guide will be used to bite people in the ass.

why all these party poker registry change posts and scams are not deleted is beyond me, but it is not my forum. it IS my right to object to you posting what you did. i don't have a problem with you sir, and never did. but i'll be damned if i am not going to comment when i see crap like you posted.

yeah yeah yeah, it is helpful to some people. I DON'T GIVE A FUK!! it is against the rules and you are defrauding the website (and the honest players who respect the wishes of the site and don't do registry changes and mirror crap)

was that melodramatic too??