Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2005, 07:41 PM

Default ML Digest (10-17-2005)

I appologize for the lack of post last week.

CONTENT

Reviewing your PT sessions

Searching for Posts

Good, and bad hands- This one needs more discussion, but I'm going to selfishly put in a call for more discussion on the first hand. I think a reasonable argument has been made AGAINST a Check-Raise on the Flop, what needs to be decided is if Reverse-implied odds make this a check/fold on the Flop.

Mid-pair HU vs BB aggressor

Show us your HUD

Instances of WA/WB- This is an old post that irishpint bumped(ty btw) Shillx gives us a nice look into his playbook.

Where Poker Profits come from- I don't think you get the credit you deserve DavidC. Sure your posts are long, but full of good info. There has to be a good explanation...why I should work out more often. I'm hungry.

Wanna' go ride bikes? PLASTIC BAG! PLASTIC BAG! PLASTIC BAG! What was I doing? Oh yeah...

Betting Small Pairs for Value

My Poker Challenge-Well, not mine, POkhER's

HU hand with Greg J- FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!! When mods fight, who really suffers???

66 Playalong

JJ Playalong

A little semi-bluff action- This was headed in a good direction. It's a little Old school(Shillx; HEPFAP) VS. New school(DeathDonky; SSH) I'd like to invite everyone, especially Shillx and DeathDonkey back to this discussion.

Do I want to find a raise here?

LINKS

NC Thread- I work and slave every week(most weeks) to bring you the hottest and crispest posts in the micros, and I get some respect, all that this humble poster needs. THIS GUY reinvents the F'ING TRASHCAN and we MUST MAKE HIM A MOD. Seriously ever thought about that? What, me bitter?
(No offense Wook, We still tight.)
/Nfinity cried aloud with Mirth and amusement (CAWMAAİ)

ML Stats Thread

Unsolicited SPAM thread- no, don't POST spam here, post instances of where you have BEEN spammed. Sadly I think this HAS to be clarified.

MLL Official Thread

PREVIOUS DIGEST

ML Digest (10-3-2005)
Closed Thread